Body:
Hollow Strat Body
Dark Blue Dye/Gloss Black Back Finish
Flame Maple top on a Swamp Ash body
Floyd Rose Tremolo
EVH D-Tuna
Seymour Duncan Custom Custom TB-11 pickup in bridge
Fernandes Sustainer pickup in neck

Whoa! sweeet piece of ass my friend! Whats your views/opinions on the sustainer?

Very tastefully executed.  I like that even with all the controls and everything, it doesn't look busy.

>JR< said:
Whoa! sweeet piece of ass my friend! Whats your views/opinions on the sustainer?

I really like the sustainer. I use it for just touches here and there. It's great for creating feedback effects. Just don't leave your guitar cable in the guitar when not in use. Sucks the life out of the battery.

Nice guitar!
Did you custom ordered the control holes (knobs & switches) from Warmoth or did you have to make them yourself?

That´s very very nice, amazing top and colour together with the maple board, a real Superstrat.

And yes, we need pics of the control cavity.

Xochitl said:
Nice guitar!
Did you custom ordered the control holes (knobs & switches) from Warmoth or did you have to make them yourself?

I had a local guitar shop put the control holes in.

:headbang1:  Man that guitar is prime!!  :headbang1:

Later, Shane

Xochitl said:
guitarman51 > Warmoth wouldn't do it (or didn't you know where you wanted the holes at the time)?

I didn't know where I wanted the holes at the time. I wanted to see how the sustainer controls fit into the control cavity before anything was drilled.

Back