My son's band

dmraco

Master Member
My son's band blaying some black keys...WARNING: no warmoth products were used during this video.
My son is playing the bass...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgYZE2BdjtY

Very cool :icon_thumright:
Man, I wish I would have started playing at his age. 
Does that band have a name???
:rock-on:

DMRACO said:
Black Dog said:
Does that band have a name???
:rock-on:
working on it...that is only their 2nd practice.
'Working on it'  ..... That's a good name  :icon_biggrin:

Arh yes, just wonderful to see young talent  :icon_thumright:  .... Happy mummy & daddy thats for sure.

freelance jam here.

I am very impressed with the guitar player of such a young age.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVZyLVbfCoo&list=UUQQ6hQv9nkUmmPbq12Tq3_Q&index=1

How old are they?  I like, and it sound like they have some real chemistry going on (that's half the battle).  It's also pretty awesome that they've got a guy on keys.  I've always wanted to play with a good pianist, and your son seems to be holding it down in the pocket quite well.  :icon_thumright:

dudesweet157 said:
How old are they?  I like, and it sound like they have some real chemistry going on (that's half the battle).  It's also pretty awesome that they've got a guy on keys.  I've always wanted to play with a good pianist, and your son seems to be holding it down in the pocket quite well.  :icon_thumright:

Thanks.  They are 15 and 16.  They are hoping to play for thweir after-prom party.  They have a good sound.  My son is just ahppy he gets to turn his amp up!!!

DMRACO said:
dudesweet157 said:

Thanks.  They are 15 and 16.  They are hoping to play for thweir after-prom party.  They have a good sound.  My son is just ahppy he gets to turn his amp up!!!

Lol, the guitar players get all the glory, but it's the bassists that get them on the dance floor. :rock-on:

Back