My rig, because my wife doesn't appreciate it

KaiserSoze

My latest combination that I really love. Each of these pedals beat out others to earn a place. Going into a Mesa express plus 5:25 and usually with my hss Warmoth Strat with Roadhouse 65s and a Bare Knuckle Mule.  There's not a lot I can't do and I'm very pleased. I'm sure it will be different a month from now but that's how I roll. And yes, this rig is totally beyond my abilities as a player but that's why I work a lot. :)

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    5.6 MB · Views: 471
It looks like a sweet setup.  :icon_thumright:

And isn't it strange that we guitarplayers are never happy or content with our gear?
We seem to always chase after some elusive tone.
I actually went to a music store yesterday and tried out a pedal I never thought I'd be interested in. I never thought that it could sound good on guitar since it's made for bassplayers. Boy, was I wrong. So now I'm planning a completely new setup.

Congrats on getting your sound man. I'm happy, I'm not planning to buy anything ever again. I could maybe see it for some cool feature - once the cost comes down, but I'm not chasing tone any more. Was playing last night and just tickled pink.

*radical new feature like say someone came out with a "tone pot" on your guitar that could be mapped to a modeler parameter. THAT might have me reconsidering.

swarfrat said:
*radical new feature like say someone came out with a "tone pot" on your guitar that could be mapped to a modeler parameter. THAT might have me reconsidering.

You mean like how a Variax does with a Helix? You're welcome!  :evil4:

Not exactly. Has to be variax. Actually I realized I could do it with the 11rack. Pop a wireless transmitter in the tone pot position of any guitar,. Hook it up as a pedal circuit.

Back