My Project Arrived

Vol Knob  Congrats on the clean living, it is way harder to do than say I must admit from experience.  Keep it up so you can keep the PO down.  I did that dance for quite a while, and I am sure glad it is over.  Yeah I never recommend arguing with a cop unless you are acutally in court in front of a judge then I try to blast them with all the dirt I have on them. 

Listen to this one:  I forgot to pay my garbage bill and wouldn't you know it, I got a FREAKIN FINE in the mail!!!!  From the local magistrate!!!  I thought there couldn't be a "debtor's prison"  in the USofA!!  I'm pleading not guilty and appealing everything, then when the fine comes, I'm gonna sit in jail to pay it off.  I have lived in this borough fro almost 30 years, I can't wait to see their reaction when I tell them that I simply don't have the money to pay the bill and to put me in jail for it!!

Nice to see another L5S hollow body with f holes.  I received the neck for mine today and expect the body tomorrow.  Pictures to follow shortly. :eek:ccasion14:

Back