My Latest thing

I don't know about the neck back but how about an bound ebony board with big block inlay???

Cream binding didn't turn out too bad either.

paisley_tele1.jpg

Blue313 said:
Cream binding didn't turn out too bad either.

paisley_tele1.jpg
That looks pretty good Blue, but I'm not diggin' the canary with it, needs something darker... :dontknow:

I like this one a lot as well, but the canary is just a bit light.  Time for rosewood?

BTW, now I'm secretly hoping that I'll win that raffle!

My dad had an original 69 he bought brand new....traded it in 74 for the gibson sg I have now....if you could only go back in time.

mayfly said:
I like this one a lot as well, but the canary is just a bit light.  Time for rosewood?

BTW, now I'm secretly hoping that I'll win that raffle!
Yes, a nice rosewood would look just right... :icon_thumright:

BTW mayfly, if I win I'll build it in your honor... :icon_biggrin:

I went all rosewood on this one.  Not sure if you were gong for a maple neck of not.  Edit: readded binding and MOP dots

paisleytele_3.jpg

I really like that. Looks cooler than my green tele idea. But I can't pull off owning a paisley guitar.

btw  - the paisely pattern is way bigger than it would really be

Blue313 said:
I went all rosewood on this one.  Not sure if you were gong for a maple neck of not.  Edit: readded binding and MOP dots

paisleytele_3.jpg
That looks better Blue, and Drex is right, you need to scale the paisley down a bit...I think I scaled it back to like 60%.. :icon_biggrin:

Hey, I'm goin' for whatever looks good.

... and that looks Great!

BTW, you gentlemen are fantastic!  These are great ideas!

I am loving this idea.  Did you see a guy did some sort of sheet music applique on a MIM strat he posted some pics.  I thought that was cool and I immediately thought of the paisley fenders when I saw it.  I hope you do this I would love to see it!!!!

BTW  We're square on the $.02, thanks for the input on the Dan-o pedals.  I knew you'd be chiming in on one of my questions.....  Appreciate the input

Blue313 said:
Damn my photochopping skills are rusty.  Had to tile the small piece a bit.

paisleytele4.jpg
That's what I did Blue, tiled the piece from the pic and then applied to the body @ 60% scale... :icon_thumright:

mayfly said:
Hey, I'm goin' for whatever looks good.

... and that looks Great!

BTW, you gentlemen are fantastic!  These are great ideas!
Anything to help you out there buddy...See I told you either the black or the cream binding would be the cats ass... :glasses9:

Back