My Green Flame Strat

shanejw

I've had this done since April, but I just got around to taking pictures of it.  It looks much better in person.  The neck has quite a bit of flame figure that you can't see well in the pics, but in person she is a true beauty.

Wow very nice!  I especially like how well the body and neck flames work together.  Then again, theres a lot of little details about this build I like.  :rock-on:

Hows the hipshot bridge treating you?

The knobs are from Q Parts and I got the switch tip off of ebay.  I'm a big fan of the Q Parts knobs, I think they look classy.  I love the Hipshot trem, super smooth feel.

Sweet guitar, although I think you and I may have near the same idea/taste when it comes to building a green Warmoth strat.

:)

erik

I've got a Super Distortion S in the bridge, a Pro Track in the mid, and a Cruiser in the neck.  I a push/pull for tapping the bridge and middle pickups.  The Cruiser is a great pickup, I think its my favorite, but they are all really useful.

shanejw said:
I've got a Super Distortion S in the bridge, a Pro Track in the mid, and a Cruiser in the neck.  I a push/pull for tapping the bridge and middle pickups.  The Cruiser is a great pickup, I think its my favorite, but they are all really useful.

Good choices!  :icon_thumright:

shanejw said:

Thanks for that. I was wondering what pups you sank into it. So, you're a few months into this guitar now, how well do the pups work together?
MULLY
did I mention that I love that guitar?

Back