My First Warmoth Guitar

GuitarMadCap

I just ordered everything. I have no idea how long it takes for them to make these. I’m sure it varies by wood and finishing selections. How long does it typically take?

I just got a response from my Customer Service Rep; 16-18 weeks. I was thinking 3-4 months so no huge shock. I am SUPER EXCITED!

Many thanks to all the experienced builders here for all the tips and information. Thank you also for your patience—I’m new to this.

I’ve been playing for about 35 years but didn’t really know much about guitars it seems until recently. I ordered a custom Carvin in the late 90s but didn’t know anything back then and sold it less than 10 years later; It just never grew on me.

I’ve spent weeks analyzing all my guitars; neck shapes and radius, nuts, frets, finishes, body shapes, contours, pickups, electronics, bridges, tuners, wood, number of frets and their affect on playability and neck pickup tone, fretboard inlays and how some can detract from the beauty of the wood and others can throw me off while I’m playing.

I’m still probably considered a beginner when it comes to guitars and all these variables but I’m definitely more knowledgeable than I was a month ago.

Last edited:
Back