My 7/8 S guitar...

mrpinter

I don't believe I've shown it on this forum. I had it assembled, fretwork done, and setup by a luthier (who now works for me); and it has undergone some changes since then: it now has Righteous Sound Redwood Strat pickups, Schaller S Locks, Gotoh locking tuners, and a set of set of Stringjoy custom gauge .009 - .044 Signatures on it. It plays and sounds magnificent.
IMG_7230.jpeg
IMG_7232.jpeg

I seem to recognise it, was it this one that had Bartolini's?

The pics seem to be gone in the old thread.

I seem to recognise it, was it this one that had Bartolini's?

The pics seem to be gone in the old thread.

Yes, it had Bartolini's. The pics are probably gone because I abandoned all my library of pics on Photobucket when they held your pictures hostage with sudden exorbitant payments required. You remembered that far back? I'm impressed.

Yes, it had Bartolini's. The pics are probably gone because I abandoned all my library of pics on Photobucket when they held your pictures hostage with sudden exorbitant payments required. You remembered that far back? I'm impressed.

I removed all my pics from Photobucket as well. Many things I replaced in threads hosted elsewhere but I am sure I may have missed some. It seems some old Photobucket hosted photos are now visible again with a watermark on them.

I do have a good memory for things.

I don't believe I've shown it on this forum. I had it assembled, fretwork done, and setup by a luthier (who now works for me); and it has undergone some changes since then: it now has Righteous Sound Redwood Strat pickups, Schaller S Locks, Gotoh locking tuners, and a set of set of Stringjoy custom gauge .009 - .044 Signatures on it. It plays and sounds magnificent.
View attachment 60260
View attachment 60261
I bet it sounds good too.

I bet it sounds good too.
It sounds like a Strat should sound (IMO). The guy who makes my pickups is a wizard (Joshua at Righteous Sound Pickups). We use his pickups exclusively for Pinter Instruments guitars - most of which are designed and wound specifically for the guitar.

Back