Mustang Bridge Screws

Hey people, this is my first post on here, so hey whats up?

I just have a simple question: Im building a guitar with a mustang bridge I got from warmoth a while ago and used on a different guitar i had for a while but decided to redo....long story short in the process of storing the bridge until I could put it on the new guitar I ended up losing the screws. So, where can I get new screws? And would the non tremolo screws from the warmoth site work? They look like the closest thing to the ones I lost.

Hello, if you're in need of screws I would just run down to the hardware store and pick some up. Rather than paying for shipping, waiting for the delivery, etc. Just Google up the dimensions, or wait for someone to tell them to you here. Good luck.

Ideally that would be the best idea. But the hardware stores ive been to, 3 of them, do not carry the exact screw. I suppose i should just substitute the best I can though. Just taken a shot in the dark to see if anyone knew where to find that exact kind. Thanx though.

I think it should be the S28 screw on the site. Shoot them an email about dimensions though and to confirm.

Back