Moving to Montana

Awesome... if I lived on the neighborhood I'd come over and help you unpack. Don't lift anything too heavy and have the movers put it in the room you want.

Thanks, @Rick

So all my things that arrived with the removers got here yesterday and this morning my internet service was activated. (y)

I had the movers put most things in the rooms where they need to go, but there is a lot of unpacking and organising ahead. My new place is smaller than my old place and I need some new shelves etc. I gave or threw a lot away before the move, but it is still going to take some doing. I will get a shed at some point.

On a Warmoth related note, one of the movers plays guitar in a metal band. I showed him some guitars, and he thought the green strat was one of the best guitars he had seen.

I’ve moved a lot in my life. I’ve learned to try to focus on one room at a tme starting with the bed room, I’m really glad you got all your stuff in good order.

I’ve moved a lot in my life. I’ve learned to try to focus on one room at a tme starting with the bed room, I’m really glad you got all your stuff in good order.

Thanks Rick, most things seem in order, though until everything has been gone through I won't know 100%. I have also moved a lot, but not in the circumstances I have now as a widower before.

Back