Mini Marshall options?

What about the Positive Grid Spark combo amp. It's small and inexpensive, but has 40 watts of power. It's a modeler, with tons of different sounds and emulations. Believe it or not, we used it on THIS VIDEO we made for my website. We had our choice of a Marshall stack or Orange Rockerverb, or a Twin, but our demo artist preferred this and was already familiar with it.

What about the Positive Grid Spark combo amp. It's small and inexpensive, but has 40 watts of power. It's a modeler, with tons of different sounds and emulations. Believe it or not, we used it on THIS VIDEO we made for my website. We had our choice of a Marshall stack or Orange Rockerverb, or a Twin, but our demo artist preferred this and was already familiar with it.
I was actually using both a katana 50 and a spark 40 at the time I bought this amp. For me the endless options meant I spent more time tweaking than playing. That coupled with the fact that the few tones I wanted felt very artificial out of those two modellers. The JMP1C is incredibly simple and sounds great for anything from clean to Van Halen level of distortion. It doesn’t really do a true high gain though. With that said it’s truly the only amp I’ve ever heard get a true NMV Marshall crunch at bedroom volumes. So far this has been one of the top three gear purchases I’ve ever made.

Back