Mini Humbucker adapter rings for Std. Humbucker routs.

O

OzziePete

Came across this site for mounting rings for mini humbuckers, that adapt to the standard humbucker sized rout.

Does anyone have any experience with these people? They seem the only ones offering such a mounting ring and would be handy to get a couple and see if their claim to fit the std. humbucker rout matches reality.

I've searched high and low for a mounting ring like this, so if anyone knows of other places that sells the same sort of thing, I'd appreciate your input.

http://jackofroses.com/Pickup_Ring_2D_Mini_Humbucker_Standard.html

PRMHSe.jpg

If youve been looking for them for forever, grab em and tell us how they are :icon_thumright:

They look pretty solid, nice metal piece.

I've fired off an email asking them if they made them in chrome and/or gold. The looks like they are in a nickel finish.

Yes, I have a couple of mini humbucker pickups lying around, so if they can offer them in chrome and/or gold I'll probably buy a couple..

Reply came back as follows:
"This is available in Brass, Powdercoating is also available in many colors including clear, and also chroming is possible, although I'm between chromers right now."

Maybe get the adapter rings powder coated in gloss black (or cream?) to match the mounting rings underneath? :dontknow:

OzziePete said:
Maybe get the adapter rings powder coated in gloss black (or cream?) to match the mounting rings underneath? :dontknow:
If it were me, I'd probably try to make the adapter as invisible as possible.

Back