MIchael Jackson and Farrah Fawcett dead!

He's young enough that there will be those that say he faked his death.  He had the means, the motive, and the opportunity.  I'm sure he knows a few plastic surgeons. 

Well, 50 isn't young enough on my book... The kind of stuff he shall have used to change the entire color of his body shall have helped... And there is lot of younger people with not healthy food behavior who had heart attack... (I'm going on this road :laughing7:)

EDIT: Hope he can get peace now, if there is afterdeath life...

RIP Michael Jackson... you can't argue with seven hundred million album sales.  He died too soon and yet not soon enough... kinda like Elvis.

RIP Farrah Fawcett... she looked great in a swimsuit.

NonsenseTele said:
Well, 50 isn't young enough on my book... The kind of stuff he shall have used to change the entire color of his body shall have helped... And there is lot of younger people with not healthy food behavior who had heart attack... (I'm going on this road :laughing7:)

EDIT: Hope he can get peace now, if there is afterdeath life...

When you die at 50, you die young IMO.  What I'm getting at is that he had plenty of years left to live that could be enjoyed out of the public spotlight.  

Let me lay this down.  He's dead, I'm just calling the conspiracy before it happens.  Elvis, Hitler, Tupac, Jim Morrison.  There's people that think these guys are still alive.

Super Turbo Deluxe Custom said:
When you die at 50, you die young IMO.  What I'm getting at is that he had plenty of years left to live that could be enjoyed out of the public spotlight.  

This is freaking me out.  And yea - dieing at 50 is young - that's only 5 years older than me for christ's sake!

RIP to Farah, but as far as Michael Jackson goes, there will be that many more safe little boys.

GoDrex said:
why Logan's Run?

The movie, not the series.. I never saw the series.  It was an awesome movie!  She might have only been in it for 4 minutes but Its the movie I think of everytime somebody mentions her name.

Only in America will people mourn a child molester because he could sing and dance - they had to close off the streets of Los Angeles to accommodate the crowds. He and O.J. Simpson defined the criminal justice system in America, in the 1990's. Madonna, Michael Jackson, Osama Bin Laden and I all came up together - at least Madonna's lookin' good, albeit a little scary:

captcpsnjn35230808232231photo00phot.jpg

her next starring role is said to be a remake of "The Nutcracker: Sweet!"

WARNING! The following joke may be offensive to some. Do not read if easily offended, or are a huge Michael Jackson fan.

What did Michael Jackson and a silver medalist have in common?

They both came in a little behind.

Q: What do you call three Jackson brothers at the bottom of the ocean?

A: A darn good start. :icon_thumright:

Kublai said:
WARNING! The following joke may be offensive to some. Do not read if easily offended, or are a huge Michael Jackson fan.

What did Michael Jackson and a silver medalist have in common?

They both came in a little behind.

What's the difference between Michael Jackson and a grocery bag?

One is made of white plastic and dangerous to children, and the other is a grocery bag.

:blob7: :icon_jokercolor:

Well, I definitely respect him as a musician. He *did* lead his genre.

Oh, I looked at my newspaper today...

Looked like this:

NEWS & OBSERVER

MJ Dead   | Sex ed
               | to include
              | STDs

I can't say I will mourn his death. I never got into him, back in the mid 80's when he was a "god" I was so much into metal I couldn't stand his songs. Who can compete with the early (and best period of) Metallica & Slayer anyway :party07:

Farrah Fawcett was a beautiful blond but I don't know much about her, R.I.P.

Back