MIchael Jackson and Farrah Fawcett dead!

I liked the Jackson 5 cartoon when I was really really little, but by the time he had his solo career I didn't like his kind of music. I was 14 or so when Thriller came out and I didn't like that his videos were played so much. It's was just too popular. I liked that EVH did the solo on Beat It - I felt that made him a little more cool to me, but not enough to be a fan. I could appreciate his talent, but it never appealed to me. it's just not the kind of entertainment I enjoy. He seemed ok, but then after Bad he just got weirder and weirder to the point where it was just pathetic and sad.

Despite his problems he was important. He helped to bring people together and did a lot regarding race in the USA and probably everywhere else in the world. He was a great talent but a deeply troubled person. I always felt bad for him, because his dad was such an abusive and controlling man. He never had a childhood and probably didn't have any real friends, just people who were around him because of who he was and what he could do for him. I would never wish for that kind of life. I don't know what the facts are regarding the molestation stuff. I'm sure in his mind what he was doing was just innocent and loving, but most likely whatever went on was inappropriate at best.

Farrah never really appealed to me that much either. I was more of a Jaclyn Smith kind of guy. :laughing7: Actually I was a little too young to be into Charlie's Angels. By the time I was noticing... Cheryl Tieges and Heather Locklear where the girls that were hot at the time. Or even Valerie Bertinelli.

Ha, I'm just thinking about how Buckethead stays completely out of the public eye as far as personal life goes, and how good of a decision that is.

Max said:
Ha, I'm just thinking about how Buckethead stays completely out of the public eye as far as personal life goes, and how good of a decision that is.

but on the flip side, you look like a complete idiot !
even though he is talented, I think a lot of people can't take him serious with the silly mask and the stoopid bucket on his head!

Markoooooo said:
Max said:

but on the flip side, you look like a complete idiot !
even though he is talented, I think a lot of people can't take him serious with the silly mask and the stoopid bucket on his head!

+1, I think Buckethead is a tool just because of the bucket on his head.  I don't care how good a player he is.

I read that the cause of death was that jacko was taking drugs, demerol, if I recall correctly.  Not a shock to me. 

My point about buckethead is that when he's not on stage, he's not Buckethead, and when he's not buckethead, he's not in the public eye.

jackthehack said:
Nobody has any better offensive dead Michael Jackson jokes than that? Time to consult Google...
Did you hear that MJ only had one provision in his will...He wanted to be melted down and made into a PS3 so little kids could still play with him... :icon_biggrin:

Michael Jackson was flying back to Neverland with a group of Asian boys in a small jet when the pilot put the plane on autopilot and called Michael aside;

"Pssst. We're going down! We've got to jump and there are only 2 parachutes." he feverishly whispered.

"But what about the children?" Michael whimpered.

"fudge the children." hissed the terrifed pilot.

"Is there time?" Michael pondered.
=====================================================================================
McDonalds has announced a tribute burger to Michael Jackson. 50 year old meat between two ten year old buns....
=====================================================================================

How could you tell Michael Jackson was having an orgy at Neverland?
By all the Big Wheels parked outside!

MJ did manage to whisper last words in the ambulance on the way to the hospital: "Please put me in the children's ward?"

======================================================================================

* Michael Jackson hasn’t been this stiff since Macully Culkin spent the night at Neverland Ranch.

* Because Jackson’s body was 95% plastic, he will be melted down and turned into legos, this way kids can play with him for a change.

* Reports that Michael Jackson has died of a heart attack in his home are untrue… He actually died having a stroke in the children’s ward.
    * In the spirit of recycling, Michael Jackson will be melted down into plastic party cups so kids can still get their lips around his rim.

* In accordance with Michael Jackson’s will, little boys’ pants shall be flown at half-mast today.

* Doctors are looking into claims that MJ’s death could have been caused by an allergic reaction from eating 12 year old nuts.

* I heard Michael Jackson died of food poisoning from eating a 5 year old wiener.

* Micheal jackson will always be with us… he is not biodegradable.

* Farrah Fawcett arrived at the Pearly Gates and God asked her what he could do for her having led such an honest life. Farrah asked God to simply make sure the children of the world were safe. Five minutes later, Michael Jackson died.

* MJ’s dying wish was to be melted down and turned into straws so he can still get sucked on by kids.

* It has been released that MJs last wish was that he wants to be melted down and made into a slide so kids can go down on him forever.

* Michael Jackson’s ashes are going to be put in an Etch A Sketch so kids can still twiddle his knob.

* Michael Jackson’s death has now been ruled a suicide. Apparently doctors told him that the only way he could get whiter is if he died.

* Only in America can someone be born a poor black kid, and die a rich white woman.

* Madonna sent her condolences to the Jackson family. Then asked how much they wanted for the kids.

* Breaking News: Casper the friendly ghost was molested in the early hours of this morning!

* Michael Jackson’s last words: “Take me to the Children’s Hospital!”

* What was Michael Jacksons last hit? The floor!

* Michael Jackson died of a heart attack. He really shouldn’t have looked at the man in the mirror.

Plans to drive Michael Jackson to his funeral in a 15-year-old hearse were scuppered after his will said he’d hate to enter anything that old

Like Michael Jackson always said. “Live fast, die young, leave a vaguely vietnamese looking woman’s corpse”

The saddest day in Michael Jackson's life was when he found out "boys 2 men" wasn't a delivery service.  :evil4:

Back