meet the band

bpmorton777

Hey Guys

My band had a gig on Sat night at Santa Teresa catholic church here in San Jose. We had fun and got to drink some beer...Catholics know how to party!

We play covers for fun every Tuesday night in my brother's garage, dont play out that much. I play keyboards and a little guitar, my brother plays drums

Set list:

Gimme Some Lovin
Pick Cadillac
All Day and All of the Night
Bittersweet
Nowhere Man
Can't You See
Island In The Sun
Waterline
Things Have changed
Soul Kitchen
Life On A Chain

Jettison
She Caught The Katy
Rock and Roll
Boondocks
Yo Te Mire (a doors tune that Don sings in spanish..it's fun)
Blue Letter
Railroad Blues
Rider
She Took Off My Romeos

some pics of the band

:party07: :party07: :party07: :rock-on: :kewlpics: Very cool!!  But I see like 5 guys with guitars... which are you?

probably not have another gig for some time. We dont play out much and the guys and I have reg day jobs. Don, the one hamming it up on the mic, persuaded the sound guy to hook up a cassette recorder to a couple of mics so we got a bootleg style recording of the show. :eek:ccasion14: Ill see about some sound clips.

Brian

working on these audio files I got from the show. Here's one, more to follow. Be warned that the vocals are WAY louder than anything else.

Brian

I think file attachments get screwed up if you use spaces in the file names... just a thought.

sorry about that.

Im using Itunes to make the mp3 files. This one was a pain trying to get it to fit down to less than a meg and itunes was not being happy. the file was playable on my Mac in itunes but did not work when uploaded. Ill have to see about that sound click account I was thinking about. Stay tuned!!! :eek:ccasion14:

Brian

Back