Meet Mr. Murgatroyd

Fat Pete

Something a little different as Tor is furloughed and back at the needle felting grindstone.

JBTRiSr.jpg

QbZYudm.jpg

Q6IbVYV.jpg

Fh2fP8r.jpg

She should enter them for GOM. Maybe use a slice of a Warmoth neck for the base so that it complies with the rules.

Thanks all.

ByteFrenzy said:
She should enter them for GOM. Maybe use a slice of a Warmoth neck for the base so that it complies with the rules.

Well I do have that goncalo alves Tele neck, now where did I put my saw?

Rgand said:
Those things are pretty cool. She really has a talent there.

Thanks Robert. Tor says hello and best regards to the family.

-VB- said:
Nice work with the photography too, the extremely shallow depth of field is very effective.

Cheers for that. The 'bokeh' thing is second nature photographing these little things. I've had to dispose of some of my camera stuff, but my 60mm Fujinon isn't going anywhere.

Fat Pete said:
Rgand said:
Those things are pretty cool. She really has a talent there.

Thanks Robert. Tor says hello and best regards to the family.
Tell her "Hi," back. We think of her when we look at the pics of our (now past) dogs and (still current) cat.

R

Just in case you couldn't read this above.

ozHFi5O.jpg

What do you mean, you didn't want to read it?

where can I fax my W2? i applied for an extension so he should have plenty of time to go over my investments and such

BroccoliRob said:
where can I fax my W2? i applied for an extension so he should have plenty of time to go over my investments and such

Sorry Broc (BroccoliRob), Mr Murgatroyd only deals with HMRC (Her Majesty's Revenue & Customs).

Fat Pete said:
BroccoliRob said:

Sorry Broc (BroccoliRob), Mr Murgatroyd only deals with HMRC (Her Majesty's Revenue & Customs).

word. one day i'll swim across the pond (Atlantic) and see whats crackin' over there

Back