Meanwhile, at Warmoth....what could these be for????!!!!

aarontunes

Somewhere in the middle of nowhere.
Staff member
Saw these in the shop today. I wonder what they could be for....

13423517_1910923759134232_500780103_n.jpg

Obviously laying down new flooring for the hallways, with two lanes so people stop bumping into each other. Great idea!  :laughing7:

My guess is that this is the wood for some new 78 string, super slim necks, with fancy Walnut skunk stripes. :blob7:

You guys are all wrong. We're installing a basketball court in the break room.

qno3cz.png

The flooring has little impact on tone. What matters is that you inflate your ball with air, and then plug the hole with a clay dot inlay, like Leo Fender's basketball team did. That's the secret to great bouncing tone.

flame and walnut ..... this comes to mind.....

Attachments

• MadCatprototypecut.jpg
    MadCatprototypecut.jpg
    118.1 KB · Views: 368
double A said:
Pesocaster (RobR) said:

Hmmm.....can neither confirm nor deny.....
Without confirming or denying, care to hazard a guess as to when the option might be available? ???
I'm gett'n ready to start ordering for my next build, looks interesting to say the least......

BigSteve22 said:
double A said:
Pesocaster (RobR) said:

Without confirming or denying, care to hazard a guess as to when the option might be available? ???
I'm gett'n ready to start ordering for my next build, looks interesting to say the least......

I'm sorry...I'm not at liberty to discuss things which can neither be confirmed nor denied. That information is on a strict "need-to-know" basis, and requires senior-level security clearance.

However, I may be able to discuss these matters more fully in late summer or early fall. Until that time, my lips are sealed.

I remember sitting on the floor in gym class being astounded by some of the  birdseye and flame in the maple. It's expensive because they have to go through it to find it. When you're not looking for it at all - some gets through.

double A said:
However, I may be able to discuss these matters more fully in late summer or early fall. Until that time, my lips are sealed.

Looking forward to this. It's always nice when there are new things and options happening on the Warmoth website.
I saw yesterday for instance that I now can search bodies by finish type. And that the cost for some contours (forearm & tummy) when ordering a custom Tele has been dropped! Nice. Now I'm waiting for the same cost reduction on the 7/8 Tele :icon_thumright:

double A said:
BigSteve22 said:
double A said:
Pesocaster (RobR) said:

I'm sorry...I'm not at liberty to discuss things which can neither be confirmed nor denied. That information is on a strict "need-to-know" basis, and requires senior-level security clearance.

Badge_zpslu94932b.jpg
:headbang:

Back