Meanwhile at Warmoth....Holo Flake finish!

aarontunes

Somewhere in the middle of nowhere.
Staff member
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KC5CGaxdqU[/youtube]

And to celebrate, we are giving away two of the protoypes! Enter the Holo Flake Sweepstakes here.

31740111_10157503569773289_7512457709820575744_o.jpg

I entered as much as I could without joining the malware/spy sites.

TonyFlyingSquirrel said:
I want that 24x24.75 Tele!

FYI, we shot another video on the same day, using that guitar, that is all about the 7/8 line. Discusses the history with Valley Arts, etc. We'll probably release it sometime later this month.

double A said:
TonyFlyingSquirrel said:
I want that 24x24.75 Tele!

FYI, we shot another video on the same day, using that guitar, that is all about the 7/8 line. Discusses the history with Valley Arts, etc. We'll probably release it sometime later this month.

I hope you remembered to tell all the good people out there the benefits of the 7/8. And by that I mean that Warmoth - and only Warmoth - caters for people that choose their guitars based on their size. Small hands - shorter scale/smaller guitar, big hands - longer scale/bigger guitar. And different neck profiles to go with that right scale to fit your hands.
:yourock:

It looks great.  What they do up here is put a little Herkimer diamond dust in the paint when they spray it on a  car, you can use any color ... and it looks sparkly.  I never had it done, but I've seen it and looks cool. :sign13: :glasses9:

Probably would look great in red.  I'll let you guys know how the holo flake  looks after I win that drawing.

Hot Damned! That's some kinda sparkle! I'm in. :headbang:

(PS, I ain't join'n twitter either....)

I'm in as well. Well, the three entries I could, anyway.  :icon_thumright:

The Twitter hate is strong here. I don't Twitter either, away from work...so I'm curious as to why you guys hate it more than FB.

No singling out on my part. I'm not fond of either one.  :icon_biggrin:

I'm an equal-opportunity hater, too. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, [insert social media site here]. Too invasive/pesky/needy/insecure.

If I had time to tweet, I'd be POTUS! Besides, I don't need 140 characters to say F@#% Y&u!  :icon_jokercolor:

I know, right?  :laughing7:

Incidentally, I think they've increased the "message" length to 240 characters now. Arguably not an improvement.

I dispute your employment of the word "arguably."  I think a better choice would have been, "incontrovertibly."  Or even, "obviously."

Back