Meanwhile at Warmoth....Holo Flake finish!

I hate twitter 'cause it's completely vapid and devoid of content. 

I kinda hate facebook too, but it's expected that a band has a facebook page, so...

Very cool, entered, also holowflash hearkens me back to the days of Kramer when they did the holowflash paint
5547749277_074c77bdc0_b.jpg

The only reason I'm on facebook is I have family members who are addicted to it, I never post anything on there, except maybe guitar stuff, but I control it so I'm anonymous and I lie about my identity etc.  So ... I use it to see what's going on.

Twitter on the other hand has no critical mass in my life, I could care less about what people post there, and it's usually drivel.  (Present company excepted)

Oooh I've always wanted to try glitter under crackle. Like that look---^

Yeah, I'm on FB mostly because of family. I'm about to just say screw this, we got this thing called email... but the kid is old enough now that we can't just throw up pics of every little thing he does and have people go awwww. Doesn't want his picture taken. Etc... I have zero use for twitter, and facebook's grooming of my feed has annoyed me to the point I'm about ready to drop it too.

Me - Twitter, any day of the week.
Wouldn't touch Facebook with a stick.
One would assume more people would leave Facebook in droves considering the latest scandal ... but - go figure ...  :icon_scratch:

To go back on topic.  I think I know the finish for either my JM build or 7/8 Strat shredder build.

TBurst Std said:
To go back on topic.  I think I know the finish for either my JM build or 7/8 Strat shredder build.

7/8 shredder Strat for the win :icon_thumright:

ca69b570gy1fqye8m0mrsj20hw0qo780.jpg

this photo floating around my FB circle, even I feel sad about " phone kills ART " . Especially smartphone also kills my first biz which pumps up thanks for first tech revolution/ bubble in 2000.

like or not social media is the main focus of second tech revolution, which made Amazon and Apple all-time high, and at the same time 100 years brand like Gibson and Ford all down hill now.

did you know even facebook are disgusted by young people today? its too old school and the world changes too quickly.

I just feel " if you can't beat them. go join them ", hope this can keeping instead of the first photo.

NYC-Design-Trip-3-1024x768.jpg

The first painting is Rembrandt's Nightwatch, which is hanging in the Rijksmuseum in Amsterdam.

That is being introverted into your mobile a bit much I think.

stratamania said:
The first painting is Rembrandt's Nightwatch, which is hanging in the Rijksmuseum in Amsterdam.

They're probably all texting each other. :tard:

Rgand said:
stratamania said:

They're probably all texting each other. :tard:

It would not surprise me...

Bought one of the Strat bodies, couldn't resist.

... and they can even paint an entire neck with it (non-maple fingerboard). It might look a little over the top, but it's badly tempting ....

I use facebook with all fake info to keep in touch with friends in different timezones - although that's infinitely harder now due to garbage algorithms rtying to decide what you should see at the top and inserting rubbish suggestions vs just chronological stuff from friends. Twitter is rubbish because it's basically Facebook status separated out into a website of its own. Seriously how did that become a (multi?) billion dollar enterprise?

On topic though, when does this comp get drawn? The page says "The random drawing will be conducted by 48 hours by Sponsor or its designated representatives" which makes no sense to me :)

Tomatonator said:
Twitter is rubbish because it's basically Facebook status separated out into a website of its own. Seriously how did that become a (multi?) billion dollar enterprise?

They're not a multi-billion dollar enterprise. In fact, not only have they not hit their first billion yet, they've been in the red (big-time) since they started and for the past 12 years, up until the last quarter. First profit ever.

Of course, there are all sorts of ways to get rich as Croesus while losing money. You just have to have to be a clever sociopath with the right lawyers and accountants  :laughing7:

I thought someone bought them.. like instagram... yay, the photo part of facebook. Brilliant idea - here's a billion bucks (from facebook!) :)
NYSE shows Twitter market cap $23b. Ridiculous.

Anyway, how long is this Warmoth competition? Did I miss it somewhere?

Here is nice shot of how the finish looks like:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcX0-x0uH88[/youtube]

That is not mine, but now... I WANT ONE !!!

Thanks for posting that! It looks so much better outdoors....easier to show it off!

If you're a native of Puyallup, you may not know this, but there are places in the US where entire days (sometimes several days or even weeks) go by without rain. Makes outdoor photography as easy as simply having a camera and wanting to do it  :laughing7:

That is a flattering demonstration of that finish.

Back