Meanwhile, at Warmoth....a sale just for Tony Flying Squirrel....sort of....

aarontunes

Somewhere in the middle of nowhere.
Staff member
mor-logo.jpg

Warmoth supports the thriving local music scene here in Seattle. To show that support, we are proud to sponsor Northwest Tribfest's 80's Monsters of Rock Tribute Festival! This amazing festival features some of the best tribute bands on the West Coast:
  • Fan Halen - A Tribute to Van Halen
  • Second Sting - The Ultimate Scorpions Tribute
  • Blistered Earth - The Ultimate Tribute to Metallica
  • Blaze of Glory - A Tribute to Bon Jovi
  • Seattle Steel - Judas Priest Tribute
For a tickets and complete info, please visit the Northwest Tribfest website.

And for a limited time, we are offering 20% OFF any ONE order to all the musicians that make our local scene so great!

To enjoy this offer you must live in Washington state. For coupon code and complete details of the sale, visit Warmoth's Monsters of Rock Sale page.

What if we liveD in Washington state previously and have rocked there in the past?  :band:

Or what if we have a daughter/child who was born in Washington state who rocks now?  :headbang4:

muns53 said:
What if we liveD in Washington state previously and have rocked there in the past?  :band:

Nope, sorry. The tribute festival may be about bands from the 80's, but the Warmoth sale is only about the now!  :glasses9:

Don't worry...we'll have one for the rest of you rockers soon enough!  :headbanging:

Man, that's a gig I may have to get myself to straight away!
You think they'll accept my AARP card at the door for a discount? :bass:

Come on double A, I played "Rock you Like a Hurricane" in venues near Washington in the North East of England at least once in the 80s.  Surely I must qualify for some free plectrums that I won't use on my next order?

Seriously though have a good time at that Tribfest  :icon_thumright:

stratamania said:
Come on double A, I played "Rock you Like a Hurricane" in venues near Washington in the North East of England at least once in the 80s.  Surely I must qualify for some free plectrums that I won't use on my next order?

Hmm....I could probably arrange for some free picks, but only if you promise not to use 'em! :)

double A said:
stratamania said:

Hmm....I could probably arrange for some free picks, but only if you promise not to use 'em! :)

Its a deal, pleasure doing business with you  :icon_thumright:

stratamania said:
double A said:
stratamania said:

Its a deal, pleasure doing business with you  :icon_thumright:

Now, spit & shake!

Back