20% OFF sale...for Washington State only

aarontunes

Somewhere in the middle of nowhere.
Staff member
A sale just for Washington State residents!

Warmoth is proud to support the Pacific Northwest music scene by once again sponsoring Northwest Tribfest, an all-ages festival featuring some of the best tribute bands in the region.

To celebrate, we're offering 20% OFF to every guitar and bass player in our home state of Washington! It's easy as pie to claim your discount - just use coupon code NWTF2018 at checkout. Bam...done. You win.

Offer ends soon, so don't wait! One order, one time...no do-overs. Online orders only. WA residents only.

To go to the Warmoth Northwest Tribfest sale page, click here.

To go to the Northwest Tribfest website, click here.

35151646_10157633424073289_5648310254019018752_o.jpg

For all you guys who don't live in WA state: the sale ends Oct 30. That's plenty of time to relocate.  :toothy12:

For all you guys who don't live in WA state: the sale ends Oct 30. That's plenty of time to relocate.

How about we just drive up there to vacation a bit and drop by to make purchases in person?

AirCap said:
For all you guys who don't live in WA state: the sale ends Oct 30. That's plenty of time to relocate.

How about we just drive up there to vacation a bit and drop by to make purchases in person?

Sorry...online purchases only, and must be delivered to a WA state address.

So I'll save the gas and have my nephew in Port Orchard grab some pieces and bring them home to Kansas next time he comes down....

AirCap said:
So I'll save the gas and have my nephew in Port Orchard grab some pieces and bring them home to Kansas next time he comes down....

Positively Machiavellian!  :glasses9:

Positively Machiavellian!

I don't know about that. But he'll be ordering soon. The necks are for a pair of custom semi-hollow bodies I'm building for him and his brother. I'm too slow for them, so to speed things up a bit.... you get the idea. Time is money and all that.

Everyone can use my legit WA address. You can trust me to send your parts out right away....

double A said:
For all you guys who don't live in WA state: the sale ends Oct 30. That's plenty of time to relocate.  :toothy12:
Been there, done that...I'll stay in Texas.. :icon_thumright:

I'm still kind of stuck on "Tribfest"! I know these two girls, and, well........they'd be interested in going! :headbang:

Thanks Aaron!!!! Maybe I'll get a Switchback body for that set of P90's I have that are looking for a home.

My nephew got the 2 necks today, tomorrow in the mail to me in Kansas..... I'll let you all know when I've completed the bodies and mated the necks....

Back