Major help needed to decipher neck contour???

I can tell you this.  The standard thin is a tad bit thicker than a USA Jackson neck, but not really noticably so.  My JS1000 Ibanez is a bit thinner, as well.  Does that help?

lairdness said:
I'm trying to figure out if it's possible to match up Warmoth necks to stratocaster years....for example is it possible to say that the typical '62 strat neck is a warmoth standard thin? Or are the neck of that era too varied to make statements like that?...IF it is possible to make statements like that here is the info I've gathered so far....please help me fill in the ???'s

Wizard = '57 reissue Strat aprox.
Std. Thin = '62 reissue Strat approx.
'59 Roundback = ??? (I played a Calaham that matches the number almost exactly...my favorite)
Boat = ???
Fat = ???

Jump in and help out if you can please...I REALY want to figure out what the '59 roundback is based off (if this is even possible)....cause I want one

sorry, this is just bullshit. a wizard neck is based on the ibanez wizard. I dont know any FENDER neck this thin! perhaps the talon-series, but absolutely NOT the '57 reissue!!

the boat and fat neck, AS I"VE SAID BEFORE, are based upon the '52 telecaster (the real one) and the '58 standard les paul (or the '57 custom, is even a tad thicker). the fatback is also a bit like the '54 strat reissue (closet-version). the '59 is based upon the 50ies style gibson les paul neck.

Back