Look what I just assembled...

dmraco said:
Gregg...did you start with a CBS or reg strat head?  Mind traceing that for a template???
I think it's programmed now so you can probably special order it through a Warmoth sales rep.

DangerousR6 said:
You're getting low on firewood there Gregg... :icon_biggrin:
Sheez...it's for an outdoor pot-belly stove that I don't really use.

Is that the completed version of this?  I've been hanging on waiting for these for a while...

jmb6.jpg

At the risk of being unpopular, I don't care for the headstock.  I'll be okay though, Jesus and my mother still love me. 

Will these be available for sale soon?  Are there other headstock shapes available?  Warmoth 3 on 3 maybe?  Hartail bridge available?

PitchShifter said:
Is that the completed version of this?  I've been hanging on waiting for these for a while...

jmb6.jpg
Yep. Now we just have to finalize all the available options, the pricing and build some web pages. Maybe officially up by March or so.

looks so good. way better than 'jazzocasters' with a strat bridge. the traditional jm bridge/tremolo gives it a more balanced look filling up all that space on that long 21" body.

nice touch with the maple/maple neck as well (which i don't think is standard with jazzmasters).

what wood is the body made of?

Back