Lion's claw trem routing

Valerius

You know, like Steve Vai has on his guitars?  It's completely cosmetic but very cool!

Here's the only pic I could find (at monsterguitarshop.com)

jem7.jpg

it's probably done more easily on basswood (jem/universe bodies) cause of the intricacy, so even if it was offered, warmoth would probably only offer it on soft woods.

love this idea! :headbang1: If Warmoth started selling these i would definitly build my own Ibanez than buy a real one

If Warmoth wanted to try this, they could feel free to do this on my V2 that is on order.  :icon_biggrin:  Just call me to let me know.  I'm sure if this happened it would keep GoDrex up at night, tossing and turning, with nightmares.

It's a cool idea.  It looks good on S style bodies, too.  Check out Vai's old Charvel http://www.jemsite.com/jem/model/charvel2.htm

DocNrock said:
If Warmoth wanted to try this, they could feel free to do this on my V2 that is on order.   :icon_biggrin:  Just call me to let me know.  I'm sure if this happened it would keep GoDrex up at night, tossing and turning, with nightmares.

nah it would just confirm what I already know.  :laughing7:

DocNrock said:
If Warmoth wanted to try this, they could feel free to do this on my V2 that is on order.   :icon_biggrin:  Just call me to let me know.  I'm sure if this happened it would keep GoDrex up at night, tossing and turning, with nightmares.
:laughing11: Hey Gary, I found another Floyd type thread...... :laughing7:

mejoshee said:
it's probably done more easily on basswood (jem/universe bodies) cause of the intricacy, so even if it was offered, warmoth would probably only offer it on soft woods.

Bull, the CNC doesn't care if it's basswood or maple.

Anyway this is a cool feature.  Not that I'd ever order it, since I would never order a floyd.

dbw said:
mejoshee said:

Bull, the CNC doesn't care if it's basswood or maple.

Anyway this is a cool feature.  Not that I'd ever order it, since I would never order a floyd.
Whaaaaaaaaaaaat? :dontknow:

Some people are just Floyd haters. Hard to believe Doug, I know, but it's true.  :laughing7:

GoDrex said:
Some people are just Floyd haters. Hard to believe Doug, I know, but it's true.  :laughing7:
I know, they hate them because they don't comprehend the complexity of the Floyd... :laughing7:

Back