Line 6 jtv 69

Call (253)845-0403 and ask Spike. Go to the website, and scroll down to bottom of the home page. There, you will see four boxes  titled "learn more about our products". Go to the necks box and in there, you will find clickable sections of the neck with the specifics you will need to know such as heel width, etc. -But, best bet is to call customer service, that is what they are there for.

-Oh, and welcome to the forum! keep comin' around; we have a lot of fun here! -Lotsa good people that are very knowledgeable and willing to help. (-Don't judge 'em based on my reply to your first question/post lol!  :icon_jokercolor:)

Yep they fit. One hole does not line up. I had a warmoth strat neck with angled headstock laying around and bought an empty 69 off ebay. Had the empty body finished in metallic purple, had the warmoth strat neck slapped on, and viola cool guitar.

Never asked my tech/luthier if he doweled the old unused strat mounting hole. Not sure how much of a difference that would make.

Now I need a bridge to put the original LPB JTV69, neck, and pickups back together as a strat copy type thang.

Back