Lil Rick Velocity

Ok dye wasn't doing what I wanted. I "primed with yellow, wiped off gently, then hit it with florescent green. Going to let it dry, and lightly (very lightly) sand just the raised grain to further expose the contrast. Rattlecans baby! Will then eventually tape off top/back and do sides, already taped the faux 1/4 binding. may do sides black.Also, clear coats after sand.IMG_5027.jpg

Last edited:
Stripped down, going another direction, toward what I intended initially. :ROFLMAO:

With apologies to Warren Zevon's ghost:

Well, he went down to dinner in his Sunday best
Excitable Spud, they all said
And he rubbed the pot roast Warmoth goodness all over his chest
Well, he's just an excitable Spud

With apologies to Warren Zevon's ghost:

Well, he went down to dinner in his Sunday best
And he rubbed the pot roast Warmoth goodness all over his chest
Well, he's just an excitable Spud
The real kicker in all of this is I carefully repackaged the dyes tidily in separate zip lock bags with the instructions for future use. (Good) However, now I cannot find them to dye the body now that I have re prepped it. (BAAAD). I may need a nurse soon.

More on the way, but damn!

The dyes are in the basement behind the latex paint on the top shelf in the corner .

The dyes are in the basement behind the latex paint on the top shelf in the corner .
Ya, I checked there! I have a suspect in mind, as fear they were tossed away. I have compiled a list of potential suspects ( ok one) that may have been culpable. Only two people and three LabradorRetrievers live here.

Ohhhh .... noooo! I have to say I have not been able to find the single sock thief nor my sock's mates. Maybe they are in another dimension.

Ohhhh .... noooo! I have to say I have not been able to find the single sock thief nor my sock's mates. Maybe they are in another dimension.
Someone who shall not be named (not me) MAY have tossed out.

Or they are with the socks in another state of being ... like Utah.

Last edited:
Back