KWS+Strat Finished...

brownsound79

Finished everything.. and tested... but have to dismantle it again,,, the frets need some pretty-pretty dress-up.... it' buzz -dead when bending at 17 & 20th frets,,,.  :sad: AND... stainless-steel frets are slippery-slick man... (i love it)

c991426d.jpg

8d029d66.jpg

b28c4877.jpg

Kramer c5150 neck plate

Wow, that looks tits!  What pups did you go with?  Nice build.  My Iceman has the same fret thing going on.  Can't get it happy with a setup, and high bends fret out.  Time for a leveling I guess. :dontknow:

its kinda shame to have a good lookin' neck but can't perform that well... (not blaming anyone..) but.. what the heck anyway... it already written in the orange flyer came with the neck...
"for good action,new necks usually require a fret leveling or dressing operation..blah..blah..blah.."

well i'm ready for a fret dressing job.. !!! come HIT me ..with those Hockey stick..!!!
494ed724.jpg

What no red/wht/blk paint job?    :laughing11:

you can't get the BROWNSOUND without the paint job....... :glasses9:

DangerousR6 said:

Unless you've got a Norton.

DocNrock said:
DangerousR6 said:

Unless you've got a Norton.
I got it, I got it.......... :icon_thumright:
:party07:

brownsound79 said:
got these (was) not so long time ago... sold to my neibough
triumph.jpg

pretty louder than my combo JCM
01010001020901040520080506c6d221de0e3d54b5130069c1.jpg

Doc ment Norton pick ups, not motorcycle....... :laughing11:

See, now that is my kind of motorbike.  If I were to get one again I'd have to go for a vintage Norton, BSA, or Triumph.  You all can keep your Harley's and your crotch rockets!

guitlouie said:
See, now that is my kind of motorbike.  If I were to get one again I'd have to go for a vintage Norton, BSA, or Triumph.  You all can keep your Harley's and your crotch rockets!
Hahaha, least you know that those bikes are where "crotch rockets" originated from..Most of those bikes were used as the original "cafe" bikes, which eventually evolved into roadrace bikes or "crotch rockets"......... :icon_biggrin:

Exactly!  But a cafe racer is exactly what I lust after.  Well, a cafe racer with a magneto...  anyway, I really don't mean to hijack.  Brownsound, I'm lovin the build, man.  Hope your fret issues are easily remedied, and that this thing plays as good as it looks!

(guitar) it should be fine.. small matter... still on 'test-drive' -till i'v changed the strings... :icon_thumright:  ..but talking bout Norton & Triumph bikes, they actually sound VERY loud eh...(no fancy fishtail pipe..!! )  sadly.. its hard to find the spare-parts ..  :(

brownsound79 said:
(guitar) it should be fine.. small matter... still on 'test-drive' -till i'v changed the strings... :icon_thumright:  ..but talking bout Norton & Triumph bikes, they actually sound VERY loud eh...(no fancy fishtail pipe..!! )  sadly.. its hard to find the spare-parts ..  :(
Yip, we hijacked your thread. Well actually you hijacked your own thread....So I take it that is your bike?

And the 5150-esque is smokin'....

brownsound79 said:
this one (was mine..) the new owner done some restoration job.. mmm
7503071666.jpg

Lots of old Triumphs floating around out here, lots of new ones too.  Mostly triples...seen a couple of triples made into choppers, very nice....

Back