KWS+Strat Finished...

I gotta say,, I love the Triumph...

And R6.. I think, me and you are more along the same line....
untitled-1-2.jpg

here's mine!!

R1 ........46 :glasses9:  but big fat car mechanic like me doesn't look that good with a bike like that.. i'm only dealing with JAPs (jdm) engines..

brownsound79 said:
R1 ........46 :glasses9:  but big fat car mechanic like me doesn't look that good with a bike like that.. i'm only dealing with JAPs (jdm) engines..
You a Valentino Rossi fan..... :headbang:

bit of update... EVH D-Tuna (drop D tuner) installed on Schaller Floyd Rose...
just arrive this morning... the best thing is it arrive when i'm about to re-string the guitar..
afd20eeb.jpg

installing the tuna... and..
6906d101.jpg

Tuned and ready for action..From 'Panama' to 'Unchained' at the flick of a switch...
b37df6ba.jpg

what this gotta do with guitars..??
335127784_bf2917af33.jpg

SILVER SURFER R1

brownsound79 said:
bit of update... EVH D-Tuna (drop D tuner) installed on Schaller Floyd Rose...
just arrive this morning... the best thing is it arrive when i'm about to re-string the guitar..
afd20eeb.jpg

installing the tuna... and..
6906d101.jpg

Tuned and ready for action..From 'Panama' to 'Unchained' at the flick of a switch...
b37df6ba.jpg

what this gotta do with guitars..??
335127784_bf2917af33.jpg

SILVER SURFER R1

Seen the shinny R1 before, it's been around the net a few years now......And all over the motorcycle forums.....

DangerousR6 said:
Dude looking good, what kinda pup's you got there brown..... :toothy10:

uh.. Both DiMarzio.. DP100 Super Distortion for the bridge and DP215 Evo2 (Vai  :headbang:) bridge model for the neck.. all wired with DiMarzio Pro 500K pots with HOVLAND Musicaps .022uf capacitor...
...i really into this wiring stuff.. got me addicted..
328827e0.jpg

brownsound79 said:
DangerousR6 said:
Dude looking good, what kinda pup's you got there brown..... :toothy10:

uh.. Both DiMarzio.. DP100 Super Distortion for the bridge and DP215 Evo2 (Vai  :headbang:) bridge model for the neck.. all wired with DiMarzio Pro 500K pots with HOVLAND Musicaps .022uf capacitor...
...i really into this wiring stuff.. got me addicted..
328827e0.jpg
Sweet, how is that super distortion? Is it like Capt'n CRUNCH, or like CHUNKY Chips Ahoy......

> Sweet, how is that super distortion? Is it like Capt'n CRUNCH, or like CHUNKY Chips Ahoy......

Okay, that is the BEST EVER description of pickup tone EVER!

I bow to you, sir. That was flipping awesome.

:hello2:

RLW said:
> Sweet, how is that super distortion? Is it like Capt'n CRUNCH, or like CHUNKY Chips Ahoy......

I bow to you, sir. That was flipping awesome.

:hello2:

I thawt it was fitting....... :party07:

RLW said:

to tell you the truth...
Super Distortion got MORE gain than i wanted.. (Gain with just nice amount of mids...) lots of presence.. and NO mosquito!!... but its easier to gets the amp to breaks sweet saturated overdrive... (i dont have to crank that much...)... err and the myth about 'stainless-steel frets' equals too bright it craps...!!! i love the slick/slippery feel.. notes are much clearer...it almost feel like ur having new sets of strings everytime u played.. 

Back