Kuro's 5-string Bass for a friend

Kinda doesn't matter if he has a background or a foreground in it - chops is chops. People get good at what they want to get good at, except when they're really dumb - and I suspect ~Warmoth~ is a filtering device that (somewhat) peels off the lower edge of the IQ & ambition pool. This isn't a real swell hobby for people who suck at everything but watching TV and eating. Although, people can be really good at one or another thing and really stupid at some others, a fact to which I can solidly attest, research-wise.

I've snorked the bipper. It goes a long way toward allowing you to invoke the Snorby-ass Meat Flammer.

The more you know...

I don't really have a background in graphic arts officially . I've just always drawn and painted for fun. Similar to playing music, it's theraphy of it's own. Creating a song or a picture etc. I didn't design this exact tattoo I just copied it for the bass. I do get asked to draw up tattoo's for a lot of my friends and family quite often though. And I oblige. And I've been asked to get a machine and learn to tattoo, but never got around to it. I'm an I.T. guy for a bank. had to talk them into letting me keep my long hair. I doubt they'd let me run around with full sleeves. Which is what would happen if I got into tattooing. heh. I just enjoy just about any creative/problem-solving kinda thing.

I really appreciate the kind words and enjoy sharing this experience with all you talented guys here in the forums.

I already have plans for a double neck guitar next. My daughter says we need to steampunk a guitar. So double neck steampunk is about to be in the works. wish me luck.

StubHead said:
Kinda doesn't matter if he has a background or a foreground in it - chops is chops. People get good at what they want to get good at, except when they're really dumb - and I suspect ~Warmoth~ is a filtering device that (somewhat) peels off the lower edge of the IQ & ambition pool. This isn't a real swell hobby for people who suck at everything but watching TV and eating. Although, people can be really good at one or another thing and really stupid at some others, a fact to which I can solidly attest, research-wise.
I absolutely agree that he's got great chops, that's why I was curious if it was a hobby or a profession. The photos make the stuff look professional level, or at least something I'd aspire to be as an amateur.:)

I'd be hesitant to attempt any of the level of customization on a built myself. I admire people who not only try, but succeed at it.

Kuro Uma said:
I already have plans for a double neck guitar next. My daughter says we need to steampunk a guitar. So double neck steampunk is about to be in the works. wish me luck.

Sounds awesome - good luck!

I just have to throw my 2 cents worth in. That build looks absolutely amazing. The detail is just spectacular.

Back