Kind of funny...

Mr Real Nice

So, I just ordered a bunch of hardware for my build and this is the latest update from the tracking number:

08/05/2008  4:31 A.M.  THE PACKAGE WAS LEFT IN A UPS FACILITY 

haha...at least they're honest.  Good thing I'm not in a rush for it.

ha ha ha!!!  Sorry man.  I think you'd be better off if it were delivered to Omicron Persei 8!

Hopefully you get it soon.

jmasin said:
ha ha ha!!!  Sorry man.  I think you'd be better off if it were delivered to Omicron Persei 8!

Hopefully you get it soon.

They'd get it there in time for that wonderful show about a single female lawyer, who has lots of sex.

Right now I hate UPS anyway.  I sold a guitar, shipped it in an SKB case and when the guy got it the case was basically crushed on one corner and the guitar headstock was split in half.  They reimbursed me most of the $$ but they wouldnt give me my shipping costs back.  They said it wasn't insured for the complete cost of the guitar and i told them that they were the only place i had ever heard of having to buy insurance if THEY fu*k it up.  I asked the guy if how he'd like it if he hired me to put in carpet or something and i ripped the carpet up during the installation.  He wouldn't say anything.  I would settle for getting the rest of the guitar back.

A long time employee for UPS died recently, and fittingly A fellow UPS driver in a Brown UPS truck delivered the casket to the cemetary, where there was no one to sign for it, so he'll try again tomorrow....doh!    so sorry...

Sir SchmoopY (Gimmpy) said:
They'd get it there in time for that wonderful show about a single female lawyer, who has lots of sex.

I had a feeling I might be the only one who knew what I was talking about  :eek:ccasion14:

[quote author=Alfang]A long time employee for UPS died recently, and fittingly A fellow UPS driver in a Brown UPS truck delivered the casket to the cemetary, where there was no one to sign for it, so he'll try again tomorrow....doh!    so sorry...[/quote]

I have issues with them leaving valuable items on my porch without anyone signing that required signatures per the shipping agreement.  It was good because I would have missed it and had to wait, but seems a little shady...

haha, I had no idea this thread would turn into anything even halfway interesting/humorous.  But yeah, it has a rescheduled delivery date of the 12th.  Sucks being on the other side of the country from Warmoth.  Washington to Boston ... in a truck ... everything takes about a week.  Longer if UPS is forgetful.  As long as they don't misplace my neck in a couple weeks, I'll be happy.

jmasin said:
I had a feeling I might be the only one who knew what I was talking about  :eek:ccasion14:

I was hard enough trying to remember a decent quote, so I brought that up, still can't remember the name of the show they watched....

oh yeah "Single Female lawyer"  She had the same name as the mayor. (McNeil ??? )

Mr Real Nice said:
...  But yeah, it has a rescheduled delivery date of the 12th.  Sucks being on the other side of the country from Warmoth.  Washington to Boston ... in a truck ... everything takes about a week.  Longer if UPS is forgetful...

You 're right, I got my first two orders in 4-5 days and I'm in Greece... :icon_scratch:  They suck big time though, I always choose USPS now even though they bring the orders in 2-3 weeks.

Artists rendering of suspects:

beavis-butthead-expands.PNG

08/05/2008  4:31 A.M.  UHH  WE LIKE LEFT IT AT THE UPS PLACE OR SOMETHING

08/05/2008  4:32 A.M.  NEHEHEHEHE YEAH THAT PLACE SUCKS

Back