KEANU

RobR said:
And a "Tone Report" .......

Warm and sweet like honey dripping off Mila Kunis' thigh onto my tongue!!!  :binkybaby:

mila-kunis-nude-pictures-leak-12932-1316034737-1.jpg

It's very warm and thick, but not muddy. The neck pup rings like a bell and the humbucker rocks it up. Very nice combo. Neck feels very good. I do need to shim the EMGs closer to the strings, especially the SA as it's slightly lower output.

Death by Uberschall said:
RobR said:
And a "Tone Report" .......

Warm and sweet like honey dripping off Mila Kunis' thigh onto my tongue!!!  :binkybaby:

mila-kunis-nude-pictures-leak-12932-1316034737-1.jpg

It's very warm and thick, but not muddy. The neck pup rings like a bell and the humbucker rocks it up. Very nice combo. Neck feels very good. I do need to shim the EMGs closer to the strings, especially the SA as it's slightly lower output.

HA HA HA HA HA HA ..... awesome!

Well, now that you mention it,......................... I have been tossing around ideas of a VIP or Les Paul build.  :icon_thumright:

I was wondering if either of those were on your radar. :eek:ccasion14:

Well, now that you mention it,......................... I have been tossing around ideas of a VIP or Les Paul build.  :icon_thumright:
Go for a LP... :headbang:
LPC150C.jpg

I just got the connection between "Keanu" (the breeze) and the girl with the skirt blowing up.  Cute!

Some days I'm a genius.  The other 364 per year - total slack-jawed knuckle-dragger.

Bagman67 said:
I just got the connection between "Keanu" (the breeze) and the girl with the skirt blowing up.  Cute!

Some days I'm a genius.  The other 364 per year - total slack-jawed knuckle-dragger.
:doh:

Bagman67 said:

LOL, I've been waiting to see if anybody would get the connection.  :icon_jokercolor: :laughing7:

It's a caricature of Marilyn Monroe.  :icon_thumright:

Marilyn-Monroe-dress-9.6-Million-USD-for-Audrey-Hepburn-and-Marilyn-Monroe-dress.jpg

DangerousR6 said:
Go for a LP... :headbang:
LPC150C.jpg

It needs a Floyd.  :laughing7:
Nah, it needs this..
LPN898A.jpg

And one of these.. :icon_biggrin:
$(KGrHqZHJCwE7z!5ZQ-fBPFnpvtJ,w~~60_1.JPG

That's my personal favorite of your collection yet.  :sign13: Get that one in your signature!  :icon_thumright:

That was quick!  :icon_jokercolor: You keep building ones like this and it's going to take 2 minutes staring at your sig to watch them all!  :icon_biggrin:

Back