Kahler sources

joesatch

It seems Kahler sells their trems direct now and no more resellers. Unfortunately they sell them for full retail. Besides ebay/reverb, does anyone know where i can buy a Kahler at a decent price? Whammi World only sells Kahler parts now.

That's a handy link for me, Cagey - thanks! Their price for a 7300 which is effectively the 'standard' version - still a US made part. €191 (£146/$209) is pretty good.

Even better, the price drops €30 euros for 2 or more - don't suppose you're UK-based, Joe, but if anybody here wants to go halfsies...

That's a kind offer, but If you buy them there then you'll pay VAT, which on top of overseas shipping makes them a little unattractive here.

I don't know where your door is, but I just priced it up as if I was buying one shipped here to SE Michigan and including shipping it was €170.77, which at today's rate of exchange would be $186.44. Not too bad, really. That's for a 7300-C, which is chrome.

They are not required to collect VAT when shipping outside the EU.  Might be worth contacting them and asking if they can take the VAT off the sale price as you are based in, and shipping to, the US.  That'll save you a few bucks.

I think Cagey, is saying Fat Pete, would pay VAT as he is in the UK.

Fat Pete, I don't need a Kahler otherwise I might have took you up on the offer.

Yep, the 'halfsies' suggestion was intended for other UK-based forumites - and possibly other Eurozoners.

Figured as much - this was for the benefit of joesatch who seems to be US based (as far as I can tell at least!).

Right. My fault. When Pete said "but if anybody here wants to go halfsies...", I misunderstood that to mean anybody on the forum, when he was actually talking about anybody in the UK, where he lives.

Back