Just done bought me a jazz bass :-)

JNRYJD

Well this is my first Warmoth build. I have a warmoth PJ Fretless that I rescued from someone here in Melbourne and it's awesome so now, after um'ing and ah'ing for a year I've pulled the trigger on a chambered Swampash black gloss Jazz body, flame maple neck and a bunch of sexy parts to throw at it...

Can. Not. Wait!

Problem is you get so excited as you order your parts and pay for it and then..... you wait.

Does Warmoth send a notification and tracking number etc when an order is dispatched?

JNRYJD said:
Does Warmoth send a notification and tracking number etc when an order is dispatched?

Yes. Then the excitement really starts  :icon_biggrin:

ah the wait ... I just received my shipping notice from an order on 8/1.  It was an existing body with some changes to the routing.  So it was fairly fast.  Waiting for my first completely custom neck was painful  :tard:

JNRYJD said:
Ive had 2 warmoth orders shipped to melbourne and both came quite quickly. Warmoth send through shipping notification and tracking when they complete your order.

All of my stuff has been unfinished, so its come a lot quicker than painted stuff - but unfinished means I take a few months to slap it together.

Back