• tempest

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • tfarny

Votes: 5 13.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Death by Uberschall said:
dmraco said:
everyone is free to re-enter in future months.

I have a feeling that since we are just getting started...everyone is going for broke!  Death by U had entered at least 6 guitars already!!!!! :laughing3:

Oh SNAP!!! LOL If ya got 'em, flaunt 'em!!!  :toothy11:

+1....obviously the economy has not hurt you!  fine pieces you have there....

dmraco said:
dmraco said:
everyone is free to re-enter in future months.

I have a feeling that since we are just getting started...everyone is going for broke!  Death by U had entered at least 6 guitars already!!!!! :laughing3:

Oh SNAP!!! LOL If ya got 'em, flaunt 'em!!!  :toothy11:

+1....obviously the economy has not hurt you!  fine pieces you have there....

Hurricane Gustav was especially nice to me. I'm a HAAG Certified Roofing Inspector and Estimator.  :icon_thumright:

Wow, we have over 2300 members and only 32 votes?  :sad:

sad...i know.

I still think if we can get an administrator to post a photo of the winner on the homepage of "unofficial," it would create a lot more interest.

dmraco said:
Wow, we have over 2300 members and only 32 votes?  :sad:

sad...i know.

I still think if we can get an administrator to post a photo of the winner on the homepage of "unofficial," it would create a lot more interest.
That, and why not on Warmoth's page also. That would generate plenty of interest.

That, and why not on Warmoth's page also. That would generate plenty of interest.

NO!
To quote myself from another thread:

line6man said:
dmraco said:
Is there a way to get a photo of this on the home page????

I would hope not.

What happens on UnofficialWarmoth needs to stay unofficial, and separate from Warmoth and their company views.
For one thing, Warmoth didn't actually finish that guitar, it was done by the end user.
I really don't like it when companies do things like this, because it gives a certain image of the guitars they make that may not necessarily be the image that someone wants to see.
For example, if i want to make a classic vintagy Strat, and i go to a website and see crazy ass pointy shredder guitars, i will probably not be buying that classic Strat from that company, regardless of how good a guitar they make... (No offense to "crazy ass pointy shredder guitar" players. It's just an example of the opposite of a traditional guitar design)

I agree with line6man here.  While it would generate interest, there may be som conflicts of interest.  I am happy we haven have a mention and a link to OUR website.

Wow, I totally missed it this last month, eh?  Oh well, I was in Ireland, so I can't complain.

Ok, Line6man... We have the same carpet, and what looks to be the same couch in different colors.  Very, very creepy.

-Mark

AprioriMark said:
Ok, Line6man... We have the same carpet, and what looks to be the same couch in different colors.  Very, very creepy.

-Mark

Really?

How about a picture?

I'm just a sucker for a nice quilted top.  I had to go with DBU's "Blue" Tele.

My blonde Tele wouldn't stand a chance in this competition.  :laughing7:

So did everyone forget about this thread or something?

Congrats to Death by Uberschall  :icon_thumright:

congrats death....

line6...I did what I could to promote this....I think it is a shame votes are so low! :icon_scratch:

dmraco said:
line6...I did what I could to promote this....I think it is a shame votes are so low! :icon_scratch:

I know, it's ridiculous that we only got 42 votes... :sad:

I don't know why it is so hard to vote when you are already viewing this message.. :dontknow: :icon_scratch:

Man, I totally missed out on the voting..... :sad1:

But congrats to DBU, both of those are some kick ass geetars..... :hello2:

P.S. DBU, I'd have voted for "Burn Unit" too... :icon_thumright:

Congrats to DBU.  Nice guitar.  At least one person besides me voted for me.  :icon_biggrin:

DocNrock said:
Congrats to DBU.  Nice guitar.  At least one person besides me voted for me.   :icon_biggrin:
I couldn't even submit Kranky, since it was for a Warmoth finish. I guess I could have put in my VW... :dontknow:

Back