Votes: 3 7.9%
  • tfarny

Votes: 5 13.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
dmraco said:
Death by Uberschall said:
dmraco said:
WOW>>>>>>>>>Lots of great looking instruments here!  We even have a bass! :hello2: :hello2:

good luck to everyone!

+1,000,000,000,000

I guess you will have to decide which one of your builds to vote for....or you could vote for mine! :laughing8:

I had to go with "Burn Unit', sorry. I really hated to show disrespect to my Tele, but "Blue" will forgive me I'm sure.

I humbly suggest that the 8 ball tele should be removed an any votes for it should go to jimh's 8 ball strat instead.

After all, the tele belongs to.... no one that we know!  And Jimh has stringy purple hair.  :icon_jokercolor:

P.S.  I voted for ya Jim!

mayfly said:
I humbly suggest that the 8 ball tele should be removed an any votes for it should go to jimh's 8 ball strat instead.

After all, the tele belongs to.... no one that we know!  And Jimh has stringy purple hair.   :icon_jokercolor:

P.S.  I voted for ya Jim!
What if the really liked the Tele, but don't really care for the Strat?  :dontknow:

I say free up the votes and let those vote again.

Do we really want a Minnesota recount?!?!?!  :laughing11:

Come on.  :sad:
Seriously? :sad1:

A vote for every guitar, but not even one for the only bass? :doh:

I thought chicks really dig things that are bigger, longer and thicker? :toothy12: :blob7:

line6man said:

I thought chicks really dig things that are bigger, longer and thicker? :toothy12: :blob7:

Ugh,.......................... oh,......................... never mind.  :doh: :toothy11:

line6man said:

Well, how many chicks have you talked to on this board? 1.

10 points to me............

For the first time in my life i can tell a whole group of complete strangers that "mine's bigger", and be absolutely certain that it's the truth. :icon_biggrin:

...And then have nobody care :sad: :sad: :sad1: :sad1: :doh: :doh:

line6man said:
For the first time in my life i can tell a whole group of complete strangers that "mine's bigger", and be absolutely certain that it's the truth. :icon_biggrin:

...And then have nobody care :sad: :sad: :sad1: :sad1: :doh: :doh:

Ummm, a Kia with a Ferrari badge is well,.... still a Kia  :laughing11:

line6man said:
There guys, i fixed it for ya!...

:blob7: :toothy12: :blob7:

nice!!!!

I feel for ya...my 13 year old ROCKS on the bass...(we just finished putting a Kahler on a Warwick) but he gets no respect...

BYW....got an full body shots of your bass??

dmraco said:
BYW....got an full body shots of your bass??

I loaned my camera to a friend who's on vacation (though she'll be back on the 16th) so i can't do anything better than an iPhone picture right now.

But i also have the pictures on my Flickr page.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/jrkdesimone/3363285885/in/set-72157615913275051/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/jrkdesimone/3364106856/in/set-72157615913275051/

i say, since there are so many this month, you take the top voted ones and hold a repoll. then you can get a more accurate favorite.

everyone is free to re-enter in future months.

I have a feeling that since we are just getting started...everyone is going for broke!  Death by U had entered at least 6 guitars already!!!!! :laughing3:

dmraco said:
everyone is free to re-enter in future months.

I have a feeling that since we are just getting started...everyone is going for broke!  Death by U had entered at least 6 guitars already!!!!! :laughing3:

Oh SNAP!!! LOL If ya got 'em, flaunt 'em!!!  :toothy11:

Back