July 4, 1776

Justatele, You seem like you pay attention to the issues, or at least history.

Where you lost me, and lost =CB= and crapped on his thread is when you said no conservative in his right mind would rebel against his govt. Dude I don't caare what side of the isle your on, and I don't mean to start any fights, but you couldn't be further from the truth about conservative people, we just do things a little quieter than most ie...conservative, we stay outta other peoples business and hope they stay out of ours, but we have a collective breaking point, and that days comming,

No need for rebutle, youle not change my mind as I won't change yours.... Friends?

Alfang, friends forever
you see there  is a huge flaw in politics: there is no book that defines the correct answer, and so it is up to the thoughts and desires of the individual to help form the opinion of the group on what is right or wrong. And as we the people have the right to vote and change that opinion upon the whims of the times, we also have the ability to piss everyone off who does not agree with us.
HOWEVER, I recognize the fact that I can say what ever I please, But I cannot get mad at anyone who disagrees and voices another opinion.
INFACT I will encourage them to voice it, or prod them till they do. With out the debates we would lose our freedoms as we would gradually let them be taken away, We need the debates to keep the issues at hand. Our entire governing process in the USA is totally dependent on debate. And opposing sides, and allowing everyone to voice those opinions is why this country is so great. So do not say someone crapped on a thread because he says what I did, but instead reread what I said. It is true,  revolution against ones government is such a Liberal ideology that is is even outlawed in our country. and it is also the foundation of our country's government. What you need to see is that the true dichotomy here is not what is right or wrong, but how we need to rip our minds from every thought of what we believe in and go for that which we would hate have happen to us to achieve something so great as that document .
that document is so powerful, and so world history changing because it tore into the heart of every government in the world, Study the debates that were made leading up to it being drafted and you will see that they feared among themselves what they were doing, but it had to be done. I think I stood up for that document, others see it as a shitee upon, that is the true beauty of this country, we can decide for ourselves

Back