July 2012 Guitar of the Month Contest Submissions

Death by Uberschall said:
DangerousR6 said:
Tough choices.... :doh:

:eek: Really,............................................ ???

:laughing7:
oh_really.gif

Just submitted one.  Don't expect to get any votes let alone win but I wanted to post it anyway!

Here's the build thread on my caribbean burst strat…

http://www.unofficialwarmoth.com/index.php?topic=19619.msg289574#msg289574

There are some more pictures of the 'Black Korina' (Guitar #9) on facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.2251516897493.131515.1535376464&type=1

That's a handsome BK guitar, MichaelH.  Checked out the photos on Facebook, and I salute you for managing that wiring  - welcome to the party.
And I dig your pickguard, Thpinna.  Well done.

Bagman

I dunno, maybe we should make the contests bimonthly, there isn't that much interest...  Sheesh, I have a guitar in the darn thing and I am having a lot of trouble deciding which I like.
Patrick

Patrick from Davis said:
Sheesh, I have a guitar in the darn thing and I am having a lot of trouble deciding which I like.
Patrick

In the good will, just for fun spirit of the contest, I've never voted for my entry.  I've also never won or lost by a single vote.

A whole lot of fancy flame, quilt, and exotics going on, but you never can tell.  The "bland" ones have been sleepers in the past.  It goes to show, functionality and form win with classic colors when they're classy.  I'm glad to see the mint and white Strat is back.

Last day to enter!  Get your stuff emailed by tonight and I will make sure it gets in in the morning before I start the voting thread. 

Who would have thought that a mint PG would look so good on a white guitar. A lot of good entries . . . too many that easily could deserve a win in my eyes.

Super Turbo Deluxe Custom said:
Patrick from Davis said:
Sheesh, I have a guitar in the darn thing and I am having a lot of trouble deciding which I like.
Patrick

In the good will, just for fun spirit of the contest, I've never voted for my entry.  I've also never won or lost by a single vote.
Yeah, I have never voted for myself either.  Shoot, I own the guitar, I can play with it at any time.  However, there are a lot of entries.  It will be fun to see how things work out.
Patrick

This is the toughest GOM so far to vote on. Awesome builds - I would love to own and play every one of those.  :hello2:

Poop - Vacation from the computer & forums precluded my entry this month...  Dern it. (although the competition is rather stiff this month - August will be a long way away....  :tard: :sad1:

Back