Jobs at Warmoth

Isn't there a limit on the number of items an employee is allowed to buy per month? Or do you just have to keep a positive balance at the end of the month?
I suppose what you're saying is that the ones who aren't married really ARE living in a van down by the river?

Out of respect for my employer, I don't think it is wise to comment on internal policy in that regard.
I'm just thankful that I'm part of the same team that used to send me catalogs when I was a young kid in the late 70's/early 80's.

TonyFlyingSquirrel said:
Out of respect for my employer, I don't think it is wise to comment on internal policy in that regard.
I'm just thankful that I'm part of the same team that used to send me catalogs when I was a young kid in the late 70's/early 80's.

Out of respect to you and W, I'll accept that response, albeit jealously.  :laughing7:

chuck7 said:
The programmer piqued my interest, but unfortunately I'm not leaving Texas and I suspect my salary requirements might be outside of what a small company would be willing to cover.  Though, I am damned good at what I do :)
Ditto, I'd love to program and machine guitar parts all day long. But i can't justify leaving Texas at the moment.

Hey Chuck7, where in Texas you be's at...?

TonyFlyingSquirrel said:
Those of us here that are married have to exercise great restraint, otherwise we'd be living in a van down by the river.
I used to live in a travel trailer on the edge of Puget Sound back in 1980, just out behind the diesel shop my uncle worked at In Seattle..

DangerousR6 said:
TonyFlyingSquirrel said:
Those of us here that are married have to exercise great restraint, otherwise we'd be living in a van down by the river.
I used to live in a travel trailer on the edge of Puget Sound back in 1980, just out behind the diesel shop my uncle worked at In Seattle..

That makes for cold sleeping in the winter.

TonyFlyingSquirrel said:
DangerousR6 said:
TonyFlyingSquirrel said:

That makes for cold sleeping in the winter.
You ain't kidding.......

If for any reason you ever need a professional watercolorist/artist, just say the word.  Or special effects makeup artist... I do that too.

I am interested in  the onsight loitering jackass posistion as well,  I'm good at it cuz that's what I'm doing now.

TonyFlyingSquirrel said:
Alfang said:
I am interested in  the onsight loitering jackass posistion as well,  I'm good at it cuz that's what I'm doing now.

I believe that is a volunteer position.

So you'll actually let him loiter around your water cooler all day?  :p

Did you finally hire a new web developer?  Someone had to write the new showcase...

Our water cooler is the wetlands that I posted pics of in this thread; http://www.unofficialwarmoth.com/index.php?topic=6068.0

It's thawed out now, but still plenty cool to drink if you man enough to digest the duck stuph that's floating around in it.

Oh so I'm not going to get paid to loiter? Well i guess I'm not getting paid to loiter now so not much of a difference...

Back