Web Developers needed....

aarontunes

Somewhere in the middle of nowhere.
Staff member
Hey guys....Warmoth is looking for some guitar playin' web gurus. We're potentially looking for several, but for now this is the priority:

JavaScript/C# .NET Web Developer

Are you a talented developer with strong technical skills and a desire to build complex web applications? Warmoth Custom Guitar Parts has an immediate need for an full-time expert JavaScript/C# Developer. As a key member of our web team, you will be responsible for the architecture, development and maintenance of essential new and ongoing web projects.

This is an on-site position — Local applicants only
Skills that we're looking for:

Proven experience implementing applications, particularly web-enabled applications in the Microsoft Windows framework
    Solid understanding in web application environments and development tools, event-driven application development, session state management, web configuration and deployment strategies, security and performance tuning, and debugging methodologies.
    C# (ASP.NET), MVC projects – 3+ years
    Visual Studio and IIS experience
    Database Design in MS SQL
    Web Services
    JavaScript/AJAX (jQuery and other libraries) – 3+ years
    Experience developing and managing large-scale web sites
    B.S. Computer Science or equivalent
    Able to work comfortably with technical staff as well as business and non-technical individuals

Preferred Skills include:

E-commerce experience
    RESTful API programming
    Developing custom tools and interfaces
    Familiar with modern web frameworks and libraries
    Source control (Git or similar)
    Mobile application experience
    A passion for guitars and music

Compensation and Benefits:

We offer competitive compensation along with Paid Holidays, Vacation, Sick Leave, Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance.

This position is on-site full time, Monday through Friday.

To be considered for this position please send your resume and a link to at least 3 websites or mobile applications you have worked on. Send your email to hr@warmoth.com, and be sure to include "Web Developer" in the subject line.

I avoid web development, but I work in embedded systems, and I've done turning, measuring and milling programs under programmatic control in C++. Not interested in moving, but I would consider doing a parametric scallop routine if I could get a scalloped baritone fatback out of the deal.

C'mon, spill the beans. Fanuc? Do you have a small indexable ballnose already or a free spot in the tool changer on the machine that cuts the necks?

Could have probably done this but for the "local" requirement. I don't have a degree, but I'll put my 19 years of professional experience up against a guy with a degree and three years any time.

The other thing is, not sure how relevant this is, but all the web development I've done has been internal work, so I couldn't link to it. That requirement may possibly trip up a few good candidates.

Back