Jewel1998's new Bloodwood Warhead

ORCRiST

This is Jewel1998's neck (and body below) that arrived at my house today as she's decided to take some vacation time and visit
me here in Minnesota from Germany.

Bloodwood with "select choice" bloodwood fingerboard, 24 frets.
Warhead headstock
'59 Roundback profile w/ stainless 6150 frets
Black Tusq XL nut
10-16" Compound Radius
MoP dots, and white side markers

(And yes, that's a pink blanket. Sue me.)

bw1nt.jpg

bw2k.jpg

bw3p.jpg

bw4p.jpg

bw5k.jpg

To be paired with this body in 'Radiant Silver':
TeleSilverRadiant-1.jpg

Hardware will be chrome all around...

ORC/Jewel

WOW, those two things would seem to have nothing in common. I highly anticipate the In Progress pics.

VERY sexy. Take more pictures! Show me that hot wood grain.  :laughing7: I do love Bloodwood. Some of my plugs (3/4 of an inch currently) are bloodwood. Delicious! Very much looking forward to this builds completion.

Thanks for posting. I am watching this build closely. It's about time I ordered my 7/8 neck for the body....

Gotta love Bloodwood. I'm surprised we don't see more of it here. And then with a Warhead? Premium! That's an excellent choice with that body. Thing's definitely gonna be one of a kind and play like a dream.

Hey everyone,

well, first off I would send a big shout out to ORCRiST to let me visit him for about 2 1/2 weeks........
On top letting me use his address, so amazon and Warmoth could send my stuffs to his place.....
Aaaaaaaand one more to go.......for putting the tuners where they belong.

@Tweed
well, yeah... but the silver radiant body looks a lot brighter on this pic than it actually is.....in nature it's quite a lot darker....
Sadly enough there won't be progress pics, since I will give the whole thing to guitar builder to get it done.

@duosonic
yep, I think as well that I picked a nice "choice" fingerboard. I love it.

@Tipperman
well, the completion won't be for a while, since I spend a lot more money in the US than I thought I would.......

@SustainerPlayer
thanks

@wombi8
thanks as well, I saw that body finish and bought the body on the Thanksgiving Sale.

@peter.k
go ahead and order your neck, no matter what combination, you will love it when it arrives.

@Cagey
well, for that type of body, I could only get a Warhead..........but you are right it looks great......
One of a kind, yep that's me anyway.......one of a kind..... (just like every human being)

@GreatApe
hey man, being individual and different from the crowd is nice, but in life quite different sometimes.
Don't you think having an extremely unique instrument is nice?

@ZionWarmoth
I can't wait to see the guitar fully finished, but as I mentioned before it will take some time before it will be completed.....

Bye  JULIA

Julia- If my post was misleading, I apologise! It was meant to be 100% celebratory and complimentary!! GO FOR IT!!

Hey

@Great Ape
well, I guess I misunderstood you, thanks for clearing it up.......

@Johnny
Thanks a lot for your congrats...

Ciao JULIA

Julia, I've got time. I just think this is a really cool combo. That paint job combined with that neck is gonna be a real looker.  :icon_thumright: Patience is a virtue, and I'm sure the assembled pictures will be stunning, much like your first build.  :glasses9:  :icon_biggrin:

Can't wait to see this one when it is done!

So we have on UW member from Germany visiting Minnesota, and one UW member from Minnesota visiting Germany.  Seems like an even trade.

Juwel, make sure you go to the Minnesota State Fair while you are there.

Hey guys,

@Tipperman
yeah, that's what I was out for a real looker.... :hello2: :laughing7: :blob7: :headbang: :icon_biggrin:
And thanks for your appreciation on my first build....

@crash
don't worry, when it's done I will put pic's in here for sure.
Yep, hopefully ORCRiST will come and visit me next year or 2014.
Well, that's actually where he planned on going with on the weekend, but we moved it to during the week.
I'll probably love the MN state fair.

@pabloman
what do you mean by  "what's up with that"?  It is what it is  ---  a visit no more no less.......
And I enjoy it a great deal.

Bye  JULIA

Whooooaaaaaaaaaaa.

That is all I have to say.

That and that I love being a part of this forum. I want to have a huge get together one of these days.

Back