Jerry Is Finished!

Garrett

So I drilled, wired and set Jerry up today and I must say it is honestly the best guitar I've played HUGE  :icon_thumright: I love the compound radius because I can really dial in the action and not get fret buzz in the higher registers!

Garrett016.jpg

Garrett015.jpg

Garrett014.jpg

Mahogany Body w/ Pau Ferro Top
Rosewood neck with Ebony fretboard
SS 6105 frets
Schaller mini locking tuners
SD Jazz at Neck
Lindy Fralin Humbucker in middle
SD '59 in bridge
Coil taps for each pickup except middle, with a bridge on/off so I can get all pickup combos

Woo!

PS: When people say to listen to an electric guitar acoustically, it's for a reason. Comparing Jerry's acoustic sound to my Jag (alder body maple/rosewood neck) and my friend's PRS Jerry's acoustic sound really blows them out of the water. Minus effects and distortion and whatnot Jerry is as fun to play in an amp as it is out. Big props to all the guys at Warmoth, they are doing a great job with their parts in a time everybody else is keeping there company afloat with their names while making mediocre (at best) guitars.

PSS: Please excuse the dirty room, the living arrangments are only temporary and I just got here a few days ago...

PSS: Please excuse the dirty room, the living arrangments are only temporary and I just got here a few days ago...
[/quote]
Heh, mines worse!

But nice guitar, looks classy.

Garrett said:
Big props to all the guys at Warmoth, they are doing a great job with their parts in a time everybody else is keeping there company afloat with their names while making mediocre (at best) guitars.

amen brotha  :headbang1:

oh, and that's a beauty you got there man! great job!

Yea I've gotta get a tip, NOTE: Do not buy Gibson mounting rings, the screws strip QUICKLY!

But thanks for the compliments I appreciate it, in honor of my first build, rounds are on me!  :eek:ccasion14:

Favorite part of the guitar is the bodies top, second is the freaking amazing squirrel on your amp :rock-on:

You know? I never cared for this body shape until I saw this one...  :sign13: :sign13: :sign13: :sign13: :sign13:

Although I'm a "twiddler" at heart, there is nothing about this I would change.

I'm a Garcia fan from WAY back.

Back