Jackson neck contour

Fldzpln11

I'm trying to get the right specs for the guitar before I throw a bunch of money into having one made. I absolutely loved the Jackson DK2 Dinky from about 5 years ago. Sadly I had to sell it. But I'd like it to have the same feel and didn't know what is closest to it. I have stubby fingers so I assumed it was a Wizard shape. Either way when I checked into it people seem to say Jackson and Ibanez necks feel very different, which I assumed Wizard was standard for both.

Anyway does anyone know the style shape or name of the jackson neck contour?

Standard Thin is most akin to the current run of Fender 'modern c' necks
Wizard is more like the Ibanez Wizard II style.

I've never played a Jackson, so you'll hafta wait for another to chime in about that.

The wizard is very close to the jackson necks, but with a rounder back shape. The Jacksons are a flatter c shape, but if you like the Jackson necks you'll like the wizard... :headbang:

I bought the Jackson neck with the wizard contour. Feels very much like my Jackson RR24M neck.

DSC02439.jpg

DSC024311.jpg

DSC02436.jpg

DSC02434.jpg

ACELUEK said:
I bought the Jackson neck with the wizard contour. Feels very much like my Jackson RR24M neck.

DSC02439.jpg

DSC024311.jpg

DSC02436.jpg

DSC02434.jpg

What color are the fretboard dots? Looks like they match the maple in those shots.

Back