It's alive!!!

R

RLW

So, how are things in the clean world?

Let me decompress for a while, I'll be back to answer any questions.

Rich

fudge dude! Sooo cool you're back!!!!!!!
What happened to you and your house?? Are you fine? the guitars????
CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERS!  :eek:ccasion14:

It's good to know your ok down there Rich, there's been a couple threads about us checking around to see if you were ok....Glad to see you made it through..I'm sure it's pretty caotic down there just from what i've seen on the news here in the DFW area.. :eek:ccasion14:

Hey, he's back!  You guys have all the fun down there... all we get are lousy blizzards!    :headbang1:

You scared me, fellow american guitarist . . . are you in need of anything ? :hello2:

Hey, Welcome Back!!! Really hope all is well for you, your loved ones, and your stuff. Please give us an update when you're able to.

Let me first say thanks for the warm welcome back. As far as damage, I was incredibly fortunate. One single section of chain link fence was knocked down by a tree branch. That's it, end of story. Sadly, one of my elderly neighbors didn't survive the 95 degree heat last Tuesday. Ironically, the power came back on last night at 7:30 PM, and the temperature dropped 25 or so degrees overnight, so nobody even has to run their air conditioning. By the way, all the Futurama fans are calling MRE's "Bachelor Chow", because that's basically what they are. Most important to me is that my dog made it through with no ill effects.

Seriously glad to hear about your dog, get any Slurm to go with those MRE's?

emmaporkchop said:
Seriously glad to hear about your dog, get any Slurm to go with those MRE's?
The spoiled brat in question...
Picture003.jpg

RLW said:
Let me first say thanks for the warm welcome back. As far as damage, I was incredibly fortunate. One single section of chain link fence was knocked down by a tree branch. That's it, end of story. Sadly, one of my elderly neighbors didn't survive the 95 degree heat last Tuesday. Ironically, the power came back on last night at 7:30 PM, and the temperature dropped 25 or so degrees overnight, so nobody even has to run their air conditioning. By the way, all the Futurama fans are calling MRE's "Bachelor Chow", because that's basically what they are. Most important to me is that my dog made it through with no ill effects.

Sorry to hear about your neighbor. Glade to hear your OK, you lucky from the reports I have been seeing.

Back