It even happens to the famous guys...

juliancs

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=102213

And I bet he is just as heartbroken! That sucks....hope he gets it back

Adrian Smith/Dave Murray were basically the reason I started playing guitar. If they catch the thief I hope they stick him/her in a real Iron Maiden (j/k,,, sorta).

It undoubtedly will never be recovered. Most likely to end up in a vault...And they're going to have to offer up more than just a tour jacket to get back a one of a kind guitar..... :doh:

You should see what the Greek Maiden fans are waiting to do to this guy... "Iron Maiden" would seem like holidays to the thief... The guitarists' and Maiden networks are already busy and it is doubtful he is going to be able to put it on the "market" even as parts...

:icon_scratch:  A jacket?  And a letter?  wtf?  There are people with a lot less money than I'm sure they have that offer more of a reward than that.  That's so damn lame...

DangerousR6 said:
It undoubtedly will never be recovered. Most likely to end up in a vault...And they're going to have to offer up more than just a tour jacket to get back a one of a kind guitar..... :doh:

Hey...you never know.

Zakk Wylde got his original #1 Bullseye LP back about 5 years after it was stolen. Some dude found it in a pawn shop.

:hello2:

DanDeTora said:
Adrian Smith/Dave Murray were basically the reason I started playing guitar. If they catch the thief I hope they stick him/her in a real Iron Maiden (j/k,,, sorta).

Same here.  I hope the locals find the thief. 

On a different note, didn't know Dickenson was a pilot.

Jimmy Jingles said:
Hey...you never know.

Zakk Wylde got his original #1 Bullseye LP back about 5 years after it was stolen. Some dude found it in a pawn shop.

:hello2:

Stolen?  I believe it fell out of the back of a U-haul trailer that a roadie hadn't properly closed (it was in a case).  His reaction, "Well, that sucks.  It happens."

Iron Maiden fans were asked to be on the lookout, and said it probably won't surface because it's the only one in existence.  IMO, other than sentimental value, nothing looked special or particularly custom about it.  It's a white Strat (Jackson's version) with a FR.  It's the blandest one of a kind I've ever seen.

Super Turbo Deluxe Custom said:
Iron Maiden fans were asked to be on the lookout, and said it probably won't surface because it's the only one in existence.  IMO, other than sentimental value, nothing looked special or particularly custom about it.  It's a white Strat (Jackson's version) with a FR.  It's the blandest one of a kind I've ever seen.

I think it's a prototype of his signature model.... not positive though.  Anyway the reward sucks ass...

I hate to see anybody's axe stolen, but it's just a white Jackson, not like it was a vintage piece...

Yeah that's pretty unfortunate. But what a boring "only one in existence". Just call warmoth up, dude.

Did you guys hear about this one?

http://www.hootpage.com/stoogesstolenstuff/stoogesstolenstuff.html

I'll bet he could contact Warmoth and they'd turn out a better axe than that Jackson, and for half the price!!!
Pretty shitty reward for a millionaire's guitar. 

I wonder if Herman Li gets his "noodle" (as he calls it, a green Ibanez S470 with flame maple veneer and bound fretboard, probably ebony or rosewood) stolen what would he offer as reward, and would he contact Warmoth for a replacement?

Why doesn't Warmoth make a S470 body?

rahimiiii said:
I wonder if Herman Li gets his "noodle" (as he calls it, a green Ibanez S470 with flame maple veneer and bound fretboard, probably ebony or rosewood) stolen what would he offer as reward, and would he contact Warmoth for a replacement?

Why doesn't Warmoth make a S470 body?

What's the real difference between a Soloist and S470, look close enough for govt. work for me....

Back