Is "wood brown" the official color of the partscaster?

totally doing this wrong, and you know what, I don't care

46536453974_568b337ba2_z.jpg

6182795945_c13d396697_c.jpg

These look amazing!! Especially the purple and it is such a in your face tele finish. You are a mad lad! I am equally impressed out of my socks and shocked at the same time for how unashamedly nuts that finish it.

Wow wow wow! Did you get the Koa and Red wood bodies in the middle just recently? I know Warmoth just offered similar bodies within the last six months or so. Any chance for more glamour shots of your two middle ones?
The Redwood/Mahogany was a showcase body I purchased in January 2024 . The Koa/Mahogany was a custom body I purchased in 2021. All of the guitars (except for the one on the left w/Baritone neck) have thread links in my signature.

The Redwood/Mahogany was a showcase body I purchased in January 2024 . The Koa/Mahogany was a custom body I purchased in 2021. All of the guitars (except for the one on the left w/Baritone neck) have thread links in my signature.

Thank you I will start clicking through the redwood and koa links in your signature. Sorry ahead of time if you get notifications regarding my comments and likes to those posts. 🎸🐢😁

Thank you I will start clicking through the redwood and koa links in your signature. Sorry ahead of time if you get notifications regarding my comments and likes to those posts. 🎸🐢😁

Here is a link which will find posts related to Koa and if you then click on the image tab, you will see the images that have been posted on the forum.

Google Search forum for Koa

No need to comment on every old post that you find 🖖

Back