Is this anyone here?

ya know what scares me the most, check the oiled vid [sorry, go by memory if possible]. Um. please tell me those are not some kind of professional licenses on the back wall, couldn't be. Maybe just some home made awards cause I do not want to think he is practicing anything that someones life or life savings could depend on. This was your brain [degrees] and this is your brain after way too much acid/x/angeldust/meth etc  :dontknow:

He very well could be a professional, and maybe this is how he keeps from developing ulcers. My nickname during the 80's was Dr. Detroit because I worked all day in an incredibly stressful government job, and then went out at night and played guitar for Bandidos. Don't judge the book by the lurid cover.

At any rate, the guy, while admittedly weird, seems to be having a ball, and that's what guitar playing is supposed to be to IMO.

I agree, at least he is having fun!
Also, if I remember well, he posted quite a bit on the old forums.
I also remember he posted on the new forum about painting that lovely korina body in some kind of solid sparkle color..that really hurt

RLW, the doctor is ready to perform surgery on you daughter now, please have a seat in the waitng area  :laughing7:

We will be cruising at 45 thousand feet this evening, hoping for better weather after we clear the mountains  :headbang1:

I could have sworn you said buy Enron, Sell Apple? sorry...

hey, I was kind of joking, kind of. And I sure am not perfect thats for sure. Maybe he just has that kind of tone to his voice [first vid] and likes oil and cameras. harmless enough for sure. Yikes and I want to build a Warmoth and like playing guitar and also have a Swamp Ash Guitar right now too so I will say point taken.

Well, I never said I was going to be making a habit of watching his videos! A little goes a long way.

:laughing11:

:guitarplayer2: yeah, he is actually fun to watch, ok, i admit it. sure don't mean anything to serious. my wiring diagrams are not any better than his...  :rock-on:

bpmorton777 said:
hey it's snouter! and he's all greased up. WTF?

Brian

Funny_Pictures_35813.jpg

Holy shit, that's a creepy video. HILARIOUS but...creepy.

Back