Interesting ideas for truth hollow body

Pretty sure this has done before by other makers... But it seems Fender is doing it well. Probably be a big seller. Good for them.

Reminds me of the Kramer Ferrington, from about 30 years ago:

bk57mmgow5qs84vxarwh.jpg

Z

double A said:
stratamania said:
I feel like I was just Rickrolled into an Andertons video...

You say that like it's a bad thing....

I find Pete Honore, a good player but in general the Chappers and the Captain, I find a bit long winded and so on.

Here is another video

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcuPxpfVCug
[/youtube]

I find chappers and the captain very entertaining. I watch their videos even when I have no interest in the product they're talking about. When they aren't together, they're not as entertaining.

spe111 said:
I find chappers and the captain very entertaining. I watch their videos even when I have no interest in the product they're talking about. When they aren't together, they're not as entertaining.

Just goes to show the same thing doesn't appeal to all. It would be a dull world if it did.

I like it. It has some cool features. Nice sounds, too. Can't say I'd lay down the cash for one but it would be fun to play around with.

I really like the sounds coming out of there. I have never managed to get results I was happy with from mic’ing an acoustic, and acoustic IRs with a solidbody miss the mark. The Acoustasonic sounds great. If Fender left one for me and told me to just “do whatever I do with it”, I think I’d have a ball.

double A said:
Reminds me of the Kramer Ferrington, from about 30 years ago:

bk57mmgow5qs84vxarwh.jpg

Z

I do got this guitar back in the day, it still build the same way as other acoustic guitar, but this one more like the thin line with out the centre blocks:

[youtube]IcuPxpfVCug[/youtube]

it like 10 digital acoustic guitar sound + thinline tele bridge pickups sound in one hybrid guitar

[youtube]IEFmBIXxAU8[/youtube]

I wonder what that sounds like with electric strings? In the past I never would have gone for that sort of thing, but if I could put electric guitar strings on that it might be pretty beneficial to my knuckles/arthritis.

spe111 said:
I wonder what that sounds like with electric strings? In the past I never would have gone for that sort of thing, but if I could put electric guitar strings on that it might be pretty beneficial to my knuckles/arthritis.

I have a Fender Stratacoustic and have done this with it. It’s currently strung up with 10-46 and really sounds cool played through my live rig.

I tried liking it with the acoustic strings it came with but they were defeating the purpose I’d bought it for; amplified acoustic blues.

spe111 said:

Andertons will provide a video in the coming days where Rob chapman plays the black one with electric strings  :icon_thumright:

I would love to get one but not at this price point and if it was offered for us Left handed. Maybe Squier will do one in the futur?

Back