Ignore Users

Markoooooo said:
Max said:
but nobody's wanting an ignore feature because of me either  :icon_thumright:
That's what you think!  :icon_biggrin:

Yeah! You hooligan... with all your hooligan...hair... Just watch it, that's all I'm sayin. Grr.

It's simple folks. If a given thread annoys you . . . ignore it. Or, better yet, don't read it in the first place.

buckallred said:
It's simple folks. If a given thread annoys you . . . ignore it. Or, better yet, don't read it in the first place.

you would think it was that simple... :icon_scratch:

I hate to do it... but to steal a common euphemism on another forum I frequent, which is full of constant arguing a bickering...

Common sense is HARD... :binkybaby:

I'd also be a fan of this feature.  It really has nothing to do with politics or religion or anything like that.
I stay out of all that, go find a political forum.  Or as long as it stays in the OT forum, that's what it's for.

It's mainly for research purposes.  When you are looking for information on a particular topic, you so often will find an informative post followed by a hijack into nothingness.  It tends to be the same people over and over.

This forum is broken down into different categories based on topic; hardware, woods, finishing, etc.
Each of the categories contains a lot of good info but scrolling through pages unrelated stuff is a waste of time.

Just my 2 cents.

James

you'll have to write one - there isn't a plugin that I'm aware for this version of this message board software. I've tried looking... if you can find one let us know.

GoDrex said:
There was a mod for this - but it's currently out of date and doesn't seem to work with this version of the message board software. I just tried it. It hasn't been updated since 2007

"The package you are trying to download or install is either corrupt or not compatible with this version of SMF."

It says the last supported version is for 1.1.3 - - this is 1.1.8

oh well - guess you're just going to exercise some restraint. :laughing7:

or write your own mod...

or I think they'll have to upgrade the board to 2.x

you were probably ignoring me and missed that  :laughing7:

i tend to agree...my only real concern is no more photos of the wangcaster....

Mayfly only wants to see pictures of ENORMOUS long scale Wangcasters  :tard:

Back