If you became a famous musician, would you endorse Warmoth for free?

Would you put you name on the line for free to help the company make money?

• Yes

Votes: 15 41.7%
  • No

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • They would need to give me parts.

Votes: 18 50.0%

• Total voters
JohninSC said:

Ok, so now youre either egotistical or have an inferiority complex. Dude, you just admitted to wanting a business not to do as well as it could, just so you can get your kicks by confusing a bunch of drunks at a bar

oh yeah, for sure!! its obvious what i just admitted to: my ambition to single-handedly stunt the growth of a fantastic company, even going so far as to see them go down the toilet, along with my next 3 plans for warmoth builds, simply to satisfy my egotistical nature, and calm the voices in my head telling me how inferior i am.
but that would make it hard to get my kicks at local bars.. i mean, thats all i do anyway. i'm a one-man band, but all i do is travel to different bars, impressing drunks with my W build. not playing it, mind you. My W doesn't even have strings. or pickups for that matter. in fact, i can't even play guitar; i'm a drummer in disguise as a guitar enthusiast.

had you all fooled didn't i.

i bet everyone else thought that i was just another lad who wanted to build his own custom guitar, something that he could put together himself, and be damn proud of the effort he put in. and then tell all his musician friends how awesome warmoth is, how great their customer service and build quality is. and let his other guitars gather dust, because all he'd play is his new W.

lucky you figured me out, ol' johnny boy.

you're a hero.

I think rahimiiii pretty well nailed it.  Warmoth doesn't build guitars, they sell replacement parts. 

Not famous, prolly never will be...but I endorse Warmoth almost every day! Why not? They make the best replacement parts available, so why should I hide that? The name is on all of my custom builds.

If I WAS famous, I'd much sooner endorse a product I believe in over some corporate-driven junk built who knows where.
I sure wouldn't be concerned with all the "what it?" stuff. It's either an honest endorsement or it isn't, right?

Sixbender said:
Not famous, prolly never will be...but I endorse Warmoth almost every day! Why not? They make the best replacement parts available, so why should I hide that? The name is on all of my custom builds.

If I WAS famous, I'd much sooner endorse a product I believe in over some corporate-driven junk built who knows where.
I sure wouldn't be concerned with all the "what it?" stuff. It's either an honest endorsement or it isn't, right?

However if you are going to endorse Warmoth make sure it's something not made by any other big companies. Like Warmoth headstock and a unique body shape... Otherwise Warmoth might find themselves in legal trouble.

Back