Iceman Pics

ice man

Thanks for the props guys.  Here's some more pics.  Had to throw one in of my '79.  JB/Jazz equipped, wired series/parallel.

P6010662.jpg

P6010657.jpg

P6010658.jpg

P5310642.jpg

that black on looks kind of like the my first guitar - though yours is obviously upgraded. Is that an Ibanez?

Do you have an full shots of the W guitar - so I can see what it looks like with that headstock?

I have a soft spot for the Iceman shape. I'm thinking of maybe getting one some day.

The black one is an Ibanez, IC400.  It was my first guitar.  The only mods are the pups and wiring (knobs, too.)

P5300636.jpg

P6010653.jpg

That's Uber coooool..... :kewlpics:  Nice stripping on the mahogany.....You don't see too many of them being built... :icon_thumright:

Thanks much.  I put some 10-52's on it.  Got some better relief in the neck with those.  I'm not used to the heavier strings, so it will take awile.

needs  goofy looking icesicles on the iceman, and snow piles on the W, and maybe a small snow flake off to one side. It'll be cheesetastic.

Sir SchmoopY said:
needs  goofy looking icesicles on the iceman, and snow piles on the W, and maybe a small snow flake off to one side. It'll be cheesetastic.
I actuall have a ice-cicley looking font......

But for the recored you are the cheesemiester.....

dam strait! now where did i put my keyboard necktie, and beer hat?  OH!  they're with my "I'm with stupid" shirt, and rainbow suspenders.

Sir SchmoopY said:
dam strait! now where did i put my keyboard necktie, and beer hat?  OH!  they're with my "I'm with stupid" shirt, and rainbow suspenders.

sounds like quite an outfit ya got there, ya got pictures of that?

I love this guitar and think the W head suits it well.

The Iceman shape is the most balanced of the modern rock radical shapes in my opinion. Its very comfy to play standing or sitting.

Soloshchenko said:
I love this guitar and think the W head suits it well.

The Iceman shape is the most balanced of the modern rock radical shapes in my opinion. Its very comfy to play standing or sitting.
+1, never played one, but it looks like you could play it sitting.  My Jackson RR3 is not very "sitting friendly."  You have to put your right thigh between the V.

Back